“Valentine's Dinner at Fenicia”

Fenicia at The Hilton Los Cabos Hotel
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Aspirational dishes of Italian Cuisine, with a Mexican twist. Mexico's culture, history, ingredients and way of life inspire and influence Vela's refined dishes.
Halfmoon, New York
“Valentine's Dinner at Fenicia”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

My husband and I had a fabulous dinner at Fenicia's. We were seated outside with a direct view of the pool and beach. My husband had SeaBass and I had Lobster. My husband said it was the best SeaBass he has ever had. He had onion soup and I had the Garlic soup. Both were wonderful. Nice bottle of wine and a desert to share and coffee. Service was amazing. We hope to come back again for dinner. My only regret is that they don't enforce the dress code. It is suppose to be semi-formal. Most everyone was dressed in the proper attire but we saw men coming in with shorts on. That would be my only complaint of the evening.

• Visited February 2013

Bella Coola, Canada
“Great Food and Service”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

We ate here twice in our recent stay in Los Cabos. The food and service were both great! Highly recommend it!

My favorite was the cream of garlic soup!

Service was A+ - given blankets when cool out, and always attended to!

• Visited January 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Great food, small portions”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Ate here twice while staying at the Hilton Los Cabos. Food was very good, nice selection on the menu. I would recommend ordering a salad or appetizer, as the main course portions were smaller than what we expected. The food was very, very good though, and the service was amazing both nights.

Visited January 2013
Sidney, Canada
“Unreal, amazing place, service, and dining!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We had our last dinner here, it was outstanding, simply put, I am unsure of how to top this.... I have eaten in some fine spots all over the world but this tops it all! Simply reaching for the bottle of champagne we had with dinner induced a flurry of staff rushing to serve for us, they seemed to know when you need something.

The food here was simply amazing, prepared to perfection and served with a smile.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank iFosser
Leesburg, Virginia
“Disappointed”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

After reading all the positive reviews, my husband and I were super excited to try this place out. We weren't greeted by the hostess and were left waiting for 5 minutes. The hostess finally seated us, and took our drink order, gave us menus, etc. Then about 15 minutes later, a server walked by us and said, "Yes? Are you ready?" without even greeting us or introducing himself. The place was NOT busy whatsoever... open tables everywhere. When the food came out, I was even more bummed. The caesar salad was...awful. My husband ordered a steak, which was very good, although small for a "New York strip." Not once did our server check to see how the food was-- until he brought the check and noticed that I hadn't touched the salad. Then he offered to exchange it, but too little too late- my husband and I were ready to go. Additionally, the cost was not worth the product. Thankfully we only ate there once... unfortunately, it was our last night in Cabo on our honeymoon.

• Visited August 2012