“Amazing massage”

Seven Zenses Cabo Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Seven zenses cabo Spa The The spheres represent the foundation three primary senses of sight, sound and touch. The second level balances upon this base by meeting the most acute senses of taste and smell. The apex sphere symbolizes a sense of elation discovered by a balance among the top five - the unique experience of the senses elevated beyond expectations. It is our mission to deliver spa experiences that are unique and memorable, and far beyond expectations
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Keep in mind that you are in a hotel room for your massage treatment, so it's not exactly my definition of a spa. But the quality of the massage made all my concerns disappear. :)

3  Thank pillsnberries
"collagen"
"cabo"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed April 21, 2012

I decided to check out Six Senses after looking at the reviews on Trip Advisor and am I ever glad I did. It's located directly across the street from the Holiday Inn where I was staying, and so i too a quick walk out after breakfast one morning to book my massage and pedicure. Choice of many different kinds of massage - regular, hot stone, deep tissue etc. They also offer facials and mani's. My recommendation is to stick with the massage. After looking at their tools, I passed on the pedi and just went for a polish change :0). They have a little hut with two massage tables and it looks like an outdoor tent with two more. I had my massage inside the hut, and it was amazing! Because it is right next door to the estuary, you can hear all different kinds of birds singing and chirping. Real nature sounds instead of a CD! The massage itself was wonderful - these ladies know exactly what they're doing and at a fraction of what I would pay an RMT back home and for $30usd, it's a steal. Best money spent on this vacation.

2  Thank TheWiff
Reviewed April 1, 2012

I contacted Rossy to treat my gf and myself for a valentine´s present without knowing what a fantastic journey i was just about to begin.

She took care of everything: we walked into the cabin and all was candle light with rose petals everywhere, I was amazed but when the candle treatment started i realized how wonderful Rossy and her staff are. For such small bodies they are incredible strong and gentle at the same time. Candle treatment is an erotic travel to your senses, my gf loved the entire experience just crowned with a glass of champagne with strawberries and chocolates... she loved it and of course i got all the credit!!!!

If you ever want to enjoy being this pampered, think no more, Rossy and Six Senses Spa are the best ever!

1  Thank Christopher B
Reviewed March 17, 2012

I had a few treatments, felt very relaxed and enjoyed myself. I would love to go back again.