“Great for a Drink”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Lugareno Cocina

Lugareno Cocina
Cuisines: Bar, Mexican
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Baja Regional Cusine
Laguna Beach
“Great for a Drink”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2012

Villa Valentina has a lovely upstairs patio and they make a great Sangria. Our drinks came with some crackers and chopped tomatoes and olives. This was a nice touch and also made me hungry. I am vegan, so eating out can be tricky but they had a fresh lentil salad on the menu which was mild and nice. My husband had the hamburger - and the homemade french fries were probably the best thing there. The restaurant is a little pricey, but the quality, service, and atmosphere make it a nice place to go (at least for a cocktail).

• Visited June 2012

Cleveland, Ohio
“Great Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2012

This is a good stop on the way back to the airport. The breakfast was very good and the atmosphere is enjoyable.

Visited May 2012
Seattle, Washington, United States
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2012

This is an amazing restaurant for any meal. The food is fantastic and the atmosphere is magical. It has grown so much since the first time I visited. If you go make sure you get the "Adelita" to drink. It is owner recommended and it's really a treat!

Napa, California
“Great service, great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

My sister is a vegetarian, so we picked this restaurant because people said it was veg friendly. We loved dinner, but the lunch menu looked like it had a better selection for vegetarians (portobello burger, tofu on salads, a couple other dishes). For dinner, the only veg items were salads and apps. My sister asked our server if they could make her something for dinner, and they brought her a lovely lentil dish with vegetables. I had fish, and it was cooked perfectly.

The patio outside where they seated us was darling. I have worked as a server in past, so I pay a lot of attention to the wait staff. The waiters here all did a great job and were clearly well trained in all the rules and etiquette of fine dining.

The cupcake stand in the corner was delicious and not to be missed.

One of our favorite meals in Cabo.

1 Thank shelleyme
San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur, Mexico
“Magic!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2012

This terrace is unique and enchanting! I love to go there for breakfast and eat the benenictine crab eggs. The coffee is the best in town and people are lovely. The menu is unique. It's good to have access to such a great level of International cuisine here in Cabo. Everything is tasty and original with the highest quality of ingredients. I like the fact that it is European and mexican at the same time. I keep going there all the time on my days off just because I can't resist!!!!!