“great time!”

Dolphin Discovery Los Cabos
More attraction details
Owner description: Dolphin Discovery Los Cabos invites you to live the dream of swimming with dolphins in paradise! With a range of programs for all ages, we offer family-friendly adventures with dolphins that you will never forget.
Shelton, Washington, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“great time!”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

we had a fabulous time swimming with Ariel! our group of 11 was able to all swim together. and the photos were all so amazing we had to buy them all! the people were super helpful.

Drumheller
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Experience”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

This was my first encounter & it was great. The staff was wonderful & well trained & patient. Would highly recommend it to anyone. It was a nice opportunity to visit the marina as well. Was nice to see that the Ocean Riders also run excursions from there, they are also awesome. Location was nice & close to the Holiday Inn. We didn't have a chance to stop for a snack but would do so another time, it looked like a nice place. Staff at the gift shop was very efficient &not pushy to sell, they let me decide what I wanted to purchase, the photos were once in a lifetime & very well done.

Visited March 2013
San Francisco, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Super Fun!”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Echoing everyone's sentiments, this was really cool! We had a wonderful time and would definitely recommend this adventure. My only "gripe" were the cost of the pictures @ $25 or $100 for the CD of me and my son. Honestly, the pictures weren't all that great, but I understand, and feel the experience was worth it.

Woodland, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“So much fun”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The Dolphin discovery excursion was awesome. The staff was well organized and took time and care to make sure the experience was safe and happy for all guests. My 1 year old was able to join in the fun and even got a dolphin kiss :)
Not only was it fun, but educational. They tell you all about the dolphins that they have rescued and the laws regarding using sea animals for this type of thing. It seemed like the dolphins were treated well and had large areas to swim (they were kept in the actual sea, not in a pool)
The only down side to this is, you cant take your camera and if you want to buy any of the photos, they cost an arm and a leg. Also they wont let you wear your own sunscreen ("to protect the dolphins"- I even had organic for my baby and they turned it down) they make you buy the "approved" sunscreen at their shop. Prepare to spend money!

Visited June 2012
Regina, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great experience to swim with the dolphins”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

My seventeen year old son and I went swimming with the dolphins on April 3rd in the morning. The facility is well organized and the staff is very patient with all the swimmers. We had a great time and will always remember it! We were not allowed to take our own photos and their cost was quite high - only disappointment of the day.