“Ariel!!!”

Dolphin Discovery Los Cabos
More attraction details
Owner description: Dolphin Discovery Los Cabos invites you to live the dream of swimming with dolphins in paradise! With a range of programs for all ages, we offer family-friendly adventures with dolphins that you will never forget.
Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Ariel!!!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Amazing experience at Dolphin Discovery! Ariel was our dolphin, and she was the BEST! This was everyone's favorite activity on the trip. The dolphins are in the ocean, so I recommend you wear a wet suit (included). They also provide towels which is greatly appreciated. They take pictures and they are expensive but they are worth it, extremely high quality.
Highly recommend!! This is one activity that I would go back and do again!

Visited February 2013

Louisiana
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Whale Watching”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We did the whale watching tour with Ocean Riders who are based at Dolphin Discovery. Two hours long. Cost was about $65 p/p. Best money I have ever spent. Went out on a large, comfortable zodiac and I was totally impressed. We were there in the middle of whale season. That probably helped as the whales were plentiful. I highly recommend.

Atlanta, Georgia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“We had so much fun, felt like kids again!”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Expensive, but so worth it. We had so much fun, felt like kids again! The park is within the marina in open water.

Los Angeles, California
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Another check on the bucket list for my kids!”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Swimming with dolphins was on my children's bucket list, so on our recent trip to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico our hotel recommended Dolphin Discovery. I think there are two places in Cabo where you can swim with Dolphins. One is in central Cabo. This one is in Puento los Cabos, closer to the airport. At Dolphin Discovery the dolphins are in large pens in the marina, not in tanks. The cost of swimming with dolphins is higher than many activities but in the end I think its a good value for the experience. The operation is well-run, organized and the staff was professional. While you are swimming with the dolphins a professional photographer takes pictures of you. We got a CD with over 100 pictures of our kids. The cost was $45 per person. With 4 kids this was $180. Yikes$$ (There is no way for observers - ie parents who choose to do the dolphin swim - to take close up photos). The pictures are great. Really well done. As a swimmer you can't take your own photos. So if you want to capture your memories on a CD, plan to spend that extra money. BTW, everything you need is provided for you - towels, wet suits, etc.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Russelldevans
Santa Cruz, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Dolphin Adventure”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I knew I wanted to swim with dolphins during our trip to Baja California Sur and initially planned to use another company. However, we happened upon Dolphin Discovery and I decided to swim there. The pools that the dolphins live in seem more natural than other settings we saw. They have fish swimming through and birds visiting them. They seem very attached to their trainers and I found that Pilar, the trainer I went with, was very good with humans, too! Initially I was apprehensive about the "foot push" which was part of the "Royal Swim Plus" package (60 minutes with the dolphins) that I purchased. After getting to know the dolphins, I felt it was safe and REALLY enjoyed it.