“Swim with the dolphins”

Dolphin Discovery Los Cabos
More attraction details
Owner description: Dolphin Discovery Los Cabos invites you to live the dream of swimming with dolphins in paradise! With a range of programs for all ages, we offer family-friendly adventures with dolphins that you will never forget.
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Swim with the dolphins”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Best excursion ever ! The pictures that the photographer took were fabulous. Don't forget to see the McCaws there too. They will say Hello and give you a high five and kiss you. But, the dolphins were the highlight :)

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Jackie G

Phoenix
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“The kid rules”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I doubt it even matters to my kid what I thought of this experience...she had the most exciting, breathtaking time of her life. My husband, usually the biggest wet blanket party-pooper you ever want to meet, was grinning and laughing like a fool the whole time. I took advantage of a 2 for 1 offer that was online and paid up front before we left on our trip. Hubby & kid enjoyed the longer, Royal Swim for $200. On the much anticipated morning, we hopped on a bus in San Lucas and drove head on into a torrential rain storm. Not to be deterred, we got off the bus at WalMart & browsed while the employees pushed the water away from the front door and the rain tried to punch in the roof. When the rain let up, we hopped in a cab for the rest of the trip and found that the dolphins were still eager to play and since the rain had kept everyone away, hubby & kid pretty much had the dolphins to themselves.
I already knew from the website that there would be photos taken and figured, correctly, as it turned, out that they would be expensive & factored it in. Pictures are always expensive. There really was no hard selling, the young man told us the prices and left us to browse the photos on a computer. As a matter of fact, I had to ask him about the album they make.
It was very crowded with people waiting when we returned from the dolphins.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank keekaboo
Elkton, Oregon
77 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Great time”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

This was the highlight of our vacation. My two daughters had an excellent time as dolphin trainers, and my wife and I had a great time watching them. It would have been nicer if we could have been a bit closer to them, but nothing beats a telephoto lens. The "upsale" is the photo offer--they are great photos, but you definitely feel that you are getting ripped off. Nice place for lunch attached, with reasonable prices and good food.

Visited March 2012
2 Thank ghotai
San Diego, CA
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Incredible! A must do in Cabo!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Unbelievable!
We got 3 complimentary tickets from a time share presentation and it was great! The location is beautiful, just outside the town by the marina. The staff is very professional and welcoming. The trainer was very knowledgeable and truly made us interact with our dolphin, Scarlet. We touched her, swam with her, danced with her, high fived her and got dolphin kisses :) My 3 year old son was fascinated!

Visited September 2012
2 Thank BellaMyriam
Albany, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Swimming with the Dolphins was GREAT!”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

My husband and I decided that as our main activity during our honeymoon we would swim with dolphins (ok I decided and convinced him it would be fun). We are both so glad we did this! It was an amazing experience. The dolphin trainer was great at making you feel comfortable while swimming with the dolphin and the whole activity was fun! Even my husband who was nervous at first had a great time! The only downside would be the cost of the pictures was expensive. We were expecting it though as most places like this are expensive. We would go again in a heart beat!

Visited August 2012