“Great restaurant in great town”
Review of Morgan's Encore - CLOSED

Morgan's Encore
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 19, 2012

After visiting Morgans last year we thought we should give Morgans Encore a try this year. What a great decision... We actually liked Encore even better. The high quality food, great service, and atmosphere exceeded the original Morgans in our opinion. On top of that the prices were a little more in line. Both great choices but if we had to choose again it would be Encore once again.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

I arrived back in San Jose del Cabo, looking forward to dining at Morgan's Encore again. Instead of ordering my usual Citrus Salad as an appetiser, I tried the Ravioli. The Ravioli was so good I have not been able to stop thinking (or dreaming) about how great it was. I have eaten a lot of Ravioli in my life, everything from the less than memorable versions I had out of can during my youth to excellent varieties served at some the best restaurants around the world. However, nothing (and I mean nothing) has ever compared to Chef Peter's Butternut Squash Ravioli. If I hadn't already ordered my main course.....I would have definitely ordered a dinner sized portion of the same Ravioli.

I also enjoyed another first that night, which was a cucumber margarita!!! Yes you heard that right, a cucumber margarita and it (I should say "they" as I had more than one) was amazing!!
Believe it or not, I am seriously thinking of changing my departure flight, just so I can go back to Encore to relive this fabulous dining & drinking experience. Thank you Morgan & Peter for your commitment to food excellence!!

Reviewed April 2, 2012

Stumbled into Morgans ( there are two in SJDC Morgans and Morgans Encore; same owner) with 7 people. We were promptly seated in the front area/beautiful wooden family style table overlooking the quiet street. Decor, lighting, all open air, authentic hacienda. Service and food were excellent. Grilled fish, caprese salad, filets, great wine selection and desserts. Acoustic guitar playing in the background/great singer

Reviewed April 1, 2012

We were only in San Jose del Cabo for two days and were fortunate enough to be walking by Morgan's Encore when the Canadian owner greeted us as we were scanning the extensive Italian menu. The butternut squash ravioli was one of the best meals I've ever had and my husband raved about the spaghetti and meatballs. The friendly and courteous staff and mellow music helped create the perfect atmosphere for a wonderful evening. In fact we plan to spend our second and last evening in San Jose del Cabo at Morgan's Encore it was that good. We highly recommend this exquisite restaurant.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

We have been visiting Cabo for many years and never ate dinner in San Jose del Cabo. That will now change. Morgan's Encore was fabulous. We met the owner who was warm and friendly. The food was fresh, and DELICIOUS and the ambiance was worth the visit.