“I loved this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Taqueria Mexico

Taqueria Mexico
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: found restaurant in Lonely Planet guidebook
Oakland, California
“I loved this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

This is my favorite taqueria in San Jose del Cabo! I ordered an al pastor burrito that was the best I've ever had anywhere! The drinks are good as well. I had a 'hibiscus water' that was sweet and flavorful. Prices? don't worry about it ... a frugal diner's delight! Helpful and efficient staff.

• Visited February 2012

San Jose del Cabo, Mexico
“I love eating pastor tacos here!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2012

I am from mexico city so I visit this place really often as is one of the few places that serve tacos like the ones I have in mexico city. I love the tacos gobernador which are baja style but they also have potatoes filled with mushrooms and cheese and served with tortilla...mmm...you will love them!
So if you are looking for real mexican tacos in a very informal environment and reasonable prices this is where you have to go!!!

Visited January 2012
Reno, Nevada
“Best food we've had in 5 trips to SJDC!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2011

Been to Guacamayas, Rossy's, and at least 20 others. Taqueria de Mexico is hands down the best. The others are close with their tacos, but Taquiera's burritos, fonditios, and stuffed potatoes put them over the top!! Good service and reasonable prices helped make this our favorite in all of Los Cabos!!

• Visited August 2011
houston, Texas, USA
“Great Food, Great Service, Great Prices,”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2011

We went there on our way back to the airport. We were looking for something away from the strip and away from the tourist traps. Well, we found it here. The menudo was very clean, the grilled shrimp tacos were very tasty and the tortilla soup was as good as my wifes. That being said, its easy to easy the kitchen and the preparation of the meals. The wait staff will not bother you every few minutes. The food is served on authentic clay bowls and dishes, which adds a nice touch.

• Visited June 2011
st. louis, missouri
“Great lunch spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2011

As it was Thursday when we were there we were able to have pozole(pork and hominy soup) and it was excellent. Wow did they ever give you a big portion. It was good and very reasonable. They have a full menu of Mexican food and most of the clientile were Mexicans although there were some Americans or Canadians there as well. The restaurant is about 1 block off the federal highway.

• Visited January 2011