“Best breakfast burrito on the planet.”

Buzzards Bar & Grill
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are located in Laguna Hills just 10 minutes outside of Puerto Los Cabos.
Reviewed May 13, 2012

They seriously have the best breakfast burrito I have ever found. I do get mine without the beans though and with the potatoes instead. My wife always enjoys whatever she orders as well. They are always welcoming. I read one review about being over priced and I though they were the first time I looked at the menu. My opinion quickly changed once I received the food. It is a fun atmosphere for what it is. The kids love checking out the birds they have there. This is not a water front restaurant but does have a beach front feel to it. I highly recommend anyone staying in San Jose Del Cabo with access to a vehicle to try out the breakfast.

2  Thank OwenDyck

Reviewed April 28, 2012

I loved this place except for the pricing of their meals. The grounds and location are worth the trip, and most people go at least once. It is a bit off the beaten track but the road is good.
I have had many, many good meals in mexico but this wasn't one of them. Unfortunately it was also fly season so swatting flies and protecting my food didn't help the experience.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

Not only is this hidden Gem the best beach bar in all of Mexico - The Margarita's are to die for! Its a must visit!

2  Thank TraciMyles
Reviewed March 29, 2012

How lucky are we to live at El Encanto de la Laguna just down the road from Buzzards!
Wherever you stay or live in Los Cabos, Buzzards is well worth the drive from old town, San Jose del Cabo, the Corridor, Cabo San Lucas or East Cape. You will experience a new side of Cabo as you travel the now fully paved road. The landscape is breathtaking and the sightings of cattle and wild life (yes, buzzards, too) delightful.
Buzzard's itself is better than expected in every way. The service is friendly/fast and the food excellent. My husband particularly loves the coconut shrimp and I like any of the fresh(!) fish or beef offerings. It's a great place to meet neighbors and make new friends as well.
The owner never fails to stop at each table to greet and welcome. His attention to detail really shows. Buzzard's is a must ritual every trip - for just us two, the entire family or with friends who always love it.

1  Thank jd1menke
Reviewed March 22, 2012

Buzzards' is a great spot on the East Cape about 15 minutes from San Jose. The owner and staff are always friendly and helpful. The food and atmosphere are great. We ordered fish taco's this time and the waiter said they were out of fresh fish, so they gave us jumbo shrimp taco's for the same price. Yum Yum! The poblano onion rigs are to die for. Great Margarita's. These folks know what they are doing. Very cool.

1  Thank John F