“Exceptional”
Review of DECKMAN'S San Jose - CLOSED

DECKMAN'S San Jose
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: KM 29 Costa Azul
Description: DECKMAN'S San Jose offers a daily changing menu, progressive 100% Mexican wine list, live jazz and great bar! Award winning Chef-Owner Drew Deckman greets you nightly with a culinary celebration of local and Baja California Ingredients. Live Music on a regular basis! Mexican Craft Beers and ample outdoor seating.
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We had the most amazing and unique wine dinner at Deckman's. It was quite an experience. The atmosphere is very cool and the service was excellent. The food was too die for! Will definitely be back! I would highly recommend Deckman's!

2  Thank SaveWaterDrinkWine
There are newer reviews for DECKMAN'S San Jose

Reviewed March 22, 2013

One of the best places to dine in all of Cabo. Not a pretentious setting, chef Drew Deckman has earned himself a Michelin star, and has worked worldwide. Fresh organic food, using local ingredients. Loved the octopus.

2  Thank DaveRichards R
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Carefully prepared delicious meal. I saved our group menu...or at least I thought that I did, but it is gone. What I want to impart to you is that dinner at Deckman's on a Sunday night four weks ago was teriffic. I did not eat one bad meal while we stayed at Cabo - a five day period. I recall the tuna appetizer here was delicious and the service was great. I read up on the chef before going and his decade-long background as a chef in various European venues intrigued me. We had a great time and a great meal here.

2  Thank AngetheHungry
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We've been coming to San Jose del Cabo for over ten years but have never stopped at Deckman's until this year. Driven by and read the reviews but were never inclined to stop. This year we stopped and I'm glad we did. We were seated promptly and Gustavo was an outstanding waiter. His suggestions for food and wine were spot on. Deckman's is now on our must visit list. The only drawback was the highway noise. The restaurant is right next to the main highway between Cabo and San Jose.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

They make you feel like you are a regular. We were there with 3 other couples and everyone loved their meal.

1  Thank Jarzo