“SURF IN CABO - NOT FOR KIDS”
Review of Surf in Cabo

and up
Surfing Class for Beginners in Los Cabos
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Company 100% Mexican by origin and is mainly dedicated to the service of guiding surf tours to beginners to expert level surfers, we also provide SUP & SURF lessons. We are far beyond to be only an ocean lovers we count with different certifications and speciality TOURIST GUIDE CERTIFICATION provided by Federal Mexican Tourism Officce & Surf Coaucj Level 1 by I.S.A. We know each costumer is different, that's why we have different options adjusting our services to your time and budget.
Reviewed April 11, 2012

We signed up our 2 kids - 12 & 15 with David, and not a great experience. Initially the surf lesson and 2 adults included lunch. We paid extra $50.00 each just to go and watch which was fine. In the end, the Surf was very rough, and in the end, David didn't offer the LUNCH that we also paid in our price. When we asked him, he said, "Oh, I can take you to the Taco House or at our place if you want..." He also asked if we can take a cab back to our residence if he paid for it. The lesson was also supposed to be 6 hours and ended up 4 hours. I hate the feeling of getting RIP OFF, but we did. I went with Surf in Cabo since it was recommended on line, so it must have been a bad day for David and NO I will never use him again.

He is a nice guy, but he tried to get away with out the full service of what was paid. I will not recommend him. There are a lot of other Surf companies, so just make sure you get what you paid for.

8  Thank MVLUN

Reviewed April 9, 2012

We loved surfing at Old Man's, we liked that it's close to the Hotel zone and that the waves are consistently easy to ride. (But the rocky bottom makes it a bit challenging)

Reviewed April 4, 2012

i've been waiting to surf the ocean for years. i used to think it would be australia, then i pondered hawaii, I truly have dreamed and thought of surfing for years. Its the one reason i now have a malibu wake setter trying to recreate some resemblance of the feeling back here in Canada. Finding David was the perfect thing for me. ONE on ONE lesson with a super cool guy willing to give you the best tips that some guys would never share. he had me up and feeling godlike well before noon!! all the best David!! and thank you!!!

Reviewed January 20, 2012

David is the man, and surfincabo made our trip worth it. We got a hotel on priceline that we didn't pick, and it ended up being a timeshare on Medano Beach. The touristy parts of Cabo sucked, but the chance to surf with David and learn the area with a local was awesome. David's a great surfer, guide, and all around nice person. My girlfriend came with me and he did a beginner lesson for her as part of the whole day tour. We hit San Pedrito and Cerritos in January, and can't wait to get back.

1  Thank rhb40
David A, Owner at Surf in Cabo, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2012

Thank you for your comment my friend, was my plasure to work (if we can called work hahaha) . and help you in your trip, hope you visit us again.

David

Reviewed January 2, 2012

I first visited the Surf in Cabo B&B on the recommendation of a friend, and I've been back three times since. You'd have a hard time finding a friendlier group of people anywhere, they know awesome surf spots for folks at all levels, and the house is amazing. Their rates (both at the B&B and for surf classes) are super affordable compared to anywhere else in Cabo. Surf in Cabo is a small business run by local people who love to surf, no pushy sales or any other crap. A stay at the B&B means you won't have the typical all inclusive/boutique hotel in Cabo experience of barely hearing Spanish or meeting local folks. You won't regret it!