“Clean,Courteous,Quick,Good Food Place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 4, 2013

On our stay in SJD we noticed Applebee's Restaurant and since hearing many adverts from home TV this was the place for me to try. We went in on February 24th (they open at 0800hrs) we were a little early yet they let us come in and sit down. Nice arrangement seating on both sides at windows while the center was more for the bar crowd (very well set up). We sat down and were given a menu (in Spanish) would have been nice to have English translations underneath, but we managed okay. Order blueberry pancakes. Our order consisted of a dish of local fruits each and 3 large bb pancakes draped with strawberry jam across the top and a scoop of wipped cream in the middle along with table syrup and margarine and our beverage. It was delicious and enough to say we were full. All including the tip was very reasonable. And they have wi-fi that worked great for my Samsung Galaxy 7.0

1  Thank JandM-9
There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed October 20, 2012

We went here twice for breakfast because our kids will only eat pancakes or eggs or cereals for breakfast (autism). The food was good and although the prices are higher than back home, it was expected. Servers were quiet and polite. It was a better breakfast experience than the others I had in cabo were we took a chance and were very disappointed.

1  Thank Villasenor1978d
Reviewed May 16, 2012

Went to breakfast here with a friend, we both ordered meals that included bacon. Waiter came back with our meals and didn't say anything. Part way through we realized there was no bacon (one was a bacon & egg sandwich -- kind of important, right?). We actually had to ask a waiter, he said oh, we're out of bacon. First my friend then I spoke to management. They insisted on charging us full price for our meals. The manager actually told me that if we didn't pay for it they would take it out of the salaries of the employees.

There's plenty of other nice restaurants in town. Do yourself a HUGE favour and avoid this one!

2  Thank dawn m
Reviewed March 8, 2012

What can you say about eating at a chain place off the beach while vacationing in Cabo? It has good food & service but is in a small strip mall next to the Honda dealer next to the 4 lane. If you're in the area then it has as pluses predictable service, menu, prices and food.

Reviewed January 14, 2012

my mistake, I should have known better, the waiter spilled a glass of coke on our table, and I had to suggest we move to another table, overpriced terrible food I will not return

2  Thank Saraann