I went here on a trip with my boyfriend. Our first together and we really enjoyed ourselves! The resort itself is impeccable. Very clean, larger than most five star hotels in Cabo, but I enjoyed walking the grounds to get around. There was always a staff member close by to help us with anything that we needed. We did not layout by the pool, but rather chose to spend our days on the beach under the cabanas reading, talking and sipping on drinks.
We dined at the hotel for every meal and ordered appetizers to the beach. We felt that all the food was amazing, but the Mexican fare was the best. Not to put down the sushi, but you couldn't do better than the ceviche, guac and chips.
We didn't use the spa, but went in one day to get a treatment on my hair and the staff was wonderful!
We are both well seasoned travelers and would come back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A verdant oasis on the tip of the Baja Peninsula. Where azure waters greet the mountainous desert and the Pacific Ocean merges with the Sea of Cortez. Where warm waves break onto a dramatic shoreline… and gray whales can be seen rising majestically in the distance. Here, the gracious style of Old Mexico - with its red-tiled roofs, whitewashed walls, and idyllic setting of exquisite fountains - is quietly nestled amidst swaying palms, bird of paradise and other tropical bloom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your One & Only Palmilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- One&Only Palmilla Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- One And Only Palmilla
- Palmilla Cabo
- One Only Cabo
- La Palmilla
- One & Only Palmilla Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo