Overall we enjoyed our stay. The staff were very warm, helpful, and professional. The swimable beach and spa treatments were perfect. The room was pretty but overpriced.
The only major disappointment was the food. From reading previous reviews we were prepared to spend a decent amount on the food; however, we expected decent quality to match the prices. The breakfast at Market was nice but the dinner at Market and Agua were terrible. The food made us venture out to eat in nearby towns. The average meal in town for 2 people cost $40 (US) and was amazing. When we couldn't be bothered going into town we ordered room service which was 'ok'.
Overall we had a great time but we cant say we'd return because food is just too important to us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A verdant oasis on the tip of the Baja Peninsula. Where azure waters greet the mountainous desert and the Pacific Ocean merges with the Sea of Cortez. Where warm waves break onto a dramatic shoreline… and gray whales can be seen rising majestically in the distance. Here, the gracious style of Old Mexico - with its red-tiled roofs, whitewashed walls, and idyllic setting of exquisite fountains - is quietly nestled amidst swaying palms, bird of paradise and other tropical bloom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your One & Only Palmilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- One And Only Palmilla
- One&Only Palmilla Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Palmilla Cabo
- One Only Cabo
- La Palmilla
- One & Only Palmilla Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo