My husband and I went to the One & only for our anniversary trip. It was amazing! We had wanted to stay here for awhile, so we knew it was nice, but they met every expectation and more! The grounds are so lush and beautiful, nothing else in Cabo like it! The property is also immaculant! The staff was so friendly and so professional! The pools were fabulous, they had a beautiful adult only pool which was very nice!
We have stayed in many 5 star resorts, but this place is incredible! Our suite was wonderful, the perfect place to spend 4 nights!! The butler for our room was so friendly and accommodating, he met every need we had! We felt like we were leaving old friends when we left!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A verdant oasis on the tip of the Baja Peninsula. Where azure waters greet the mountainous desert and the Pacific Ocean merges with the Sea of Cortez. Where warm waves break onto a dramatic shoreline… and gray whales can be seen rising majestically in the distance. Here, the gracious style of Old Mexico - with its red-tiled roofs, whitewashed walls, and idyllic setting of exquisite fountains - is quietly nestled amidst swaying palms, bird of paradise and other tropical bloom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your One & Only Palmilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- One&Only Palmilla Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- One And Only Palmilla
- Palmilla Cabo
- One Only Cabo
- La Palmilla
- One & Only Palmilla Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo