“Relaxing atmosphere & great food but come hungry”

La Salsa's Restaurant
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: La Salsa's restaurant has been around since 2008 located in front of the Coral Baja Resort. At La Salsa's, we strive to make your experience one to remember, starting with a warm welcome from our friendly staff, great service, fantastic cocktails and fabulous food! Our Chef Sammi cooks with love for his passion, presenting all cuisines with talent and creativity. We also have a very talented musician, Alvert, whose music is perfect for all who love old timey ROCK & ROLL with a Spanish flare. He also plays Country and Spanish songs. Alvert is funny and will make you want to get out of you seat and DANCE. We have live music Monday to Saturday, and we are Closed on Sundays. Please let us know about your experience by leaving a review.
Denver, Colorado
“Relaxing atmosphere & great food but come hungry”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2011

We've been to La Salsa's several times the past 2 months. We love this little spot...always great food. At first I was "stuck" on the awesome chicken burrito; then tried the fajitas...again, awesome. Then I ventured to the salad w/chicken; WOW...forgot how much I love salad. It was excellent with fresh, flavorful ingredients...and big enough for dinner that night and lunch for two the following day. Absolutely my favorite, or so I thought. Next visit my husband talked me into sharing a pork burrito (they are huge) and I couldn't believe I liked it as much, if not more, than the chicken. One night my husband had the shrimp linguine...to die for. We have found that no matter what we order the portions are extremely generous so think either "share" or a to-go box, for sure.

The atmosphere is very relaxing and the staff very friendly. Small place; you can dine pool-side or you can go inside and watch whatever on TV...news/sports/whatever. They'll put it on for you. Just a great causal little spot off the highway near Coral Baja. Great Find.

• Visited March 2011

Sandy, Utah
“Good option to Mama Mia's”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2010

Just did Thanksgiving week at the Coral Baja and had occasion our last night to wander out the gate to La Salsa's. We really enjoyed the dinner, daughter and neice had a hamburger and chicken fingers that were excellent with big portions. My dad and I had Mexican food whose portions were excellent as was the quality. Both of us like our Mex food a bit spicier so we were bummed at the lack of zip, but it was still VERY good. Drinks were well priced and not watered down. 6 of us got out of there for right at $100 including a couple rounds of drinks for the adults. Not too bad.

1 Thank vikngar
Oregon
“Fabulous- variety of Mexican/American food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2010

LaSalsa's Restaurant is located right in front of Coral Baja. There is a wide variety of Mexican/American food for those finicky eaters, at a reasonable price (portions good size). Menu items: Fajitas, Burritos, Chicken Strips, burger/fries, Quesadilla, BLT, homemade chips w/ guacamole, awesome sandwiches named after our famous Oregon Ducks/Beavers, breakfast burritos, French toast, Omelet’s, bacon w/ hash browns, eggs and toast. Don't forget to try their fresh squeezed orange juice!!!

There is poolside seating or you can sit in the sports bar on those cool breezy nights. The staff is friendly, and very polite.

The owners are extremely nice, helpful, so if this is your first time to Mexico, don’t hesitate to ask them questions.