“One AWESOME burger!”

La Salsa's Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: La Salsa's restaurant has been around since 2008 located in front of the Coral Baja Resort. At La Salsa's, we strive to make your experience one to remember, starting with a warm welcome from our friendly staff, great service, fantastic cocktails and fabulous food! Our Chef Sammi cooks with love for his passion, presenting all cuisines with talent and creativity. We also have a very talented musician, Alvert, whose music is perfect for all who love old timey ROCK & ROLL with a Spanish flare. He also plays Country and Spanish songs. Alvert is funny and will make you want to get out of you seat and DANCE. We have live music Monday to Saturday, and we are Closed on Sundays. Please let us know about your experience by leaving a review.
Reviewed February 16, 2013

The number 8 Mega burger is a must try. I have had many a burger in many a burger joint over the years and I have to say this particular ranks in my personal top three. I am not able to comment on the other 7 burgers offered as I have yet to try a different one. Just keep going back to the 8. Hmmm, now I have that dang burger on my mind again.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

We live very close to La Salsa's and have enjoyed a variety of the menu items. The service is excellent, the owner is very friendly and makes you feel very welcome. My favourite dish was the spicy chicken pasta...followed closely by the coconut shrimp. All of the dishes we tried were very tasty, large portions and were prepared fresh. Yummy... A great find!

Reviewed January 31, 2013

I have to say this place was an awesome place to eat at. It was clean and just a beautiful serene place to be. The shrimp tacos are awesome and even better were the Chile Reyanos (sp) The waiter was so nice and friendly and he makes the best Margaritas I have ever had.(and I have tried plenty) So if your in San Jose Del Cabo you must go here and eat. You wont be disappointed.

Reviewed April 2, 2011

Eaten all over the area you have your places that have hit and miss menu items but as far as a great tasting all around menu this is perfect. Anyone who just loves to find a great burger you've got to try the Brandi burger ! Didn't think I would be having a burger in Baja just happened to see her making one for her self .. Wow great in my top 5 ate there a couple more times and every thing we had so far has been excellent .

Reviewed March 11, 2011

We've been to La Salsa's several times the past 2 months. We love this little spot...always great food. At first I was "stuck" on the awesome chicken burrito; then tried the fajitas...again, awesome. Then I ventured to the salad w/chicken; WOW...forgot how much I love salad. It was excellent with fresh, flavorful ingredients...and big enough for dinner that night and lunch for two the following day. Absolutely my favorite, or so I thought. Next visit my husband talked me into sharing a pork burrito (they are huge) and I couldn't believe I liked it as much, if not more, than the chicken. One night my husband had the shrimp linguine...to die for. We have found that no matter what we order the portions are extremely generous so think either "share" or a to-go box, for sure.

The atmosphere is very relaxing and the staff very friendly. Small place; you can dine pool-side or you can go inside and watch whatever on TV...news/sports/whatever. They'll put it on for you. Just a great causal little spot off the highway near Coral Baja. Great Find.