“Great food Great service”

El Herradero Mexican Grill and Bar
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Saskatoon
“Great food Great service”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Great Mexican food as reasonable price. Both my wife and I had the dish cooked in a stone pot. Easy access from the San Jose Beach Hotels by bus.

Visited August 2013

San Francisco, California
“Friendly and perfectly good food.”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Despite the touristy coupons handed out on the street to get you in there, I trusted the other reviews that it was good food, and it was. The mocajetas of seafood and steak were great, fajitas ok but the tortilla soup below average. Staff was wonderfully friendly.

Los Angeles, California
“Great cheap food”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

For years, I have driven by this place on vacation but hesitated to enter because it did not look like it catered to tourists. This time I stopped and the food was delicious. Hear about the Molcajeta and I had shrimp and beef. It was wonderful. The flavors were melded perfectly and the cheese which I am not a fan of, really made for a velvety texture. Drinks were good and price was about $15, including a cocktail and a beer. I will go back.

Visited July 2013
“Excellent food, friendly, reasonable price-”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Very friendly staff the helped with our selections. We had cerviche which was too big for 2 of us to finish but very tasty. Entrees were great I has a whole stuffed fish and my son had stuffed chillies again they were great and a large portion. I think the entrees were in the upper teens in dollars which was reasonable. Overall you wont be disappointed.

San Ramon, California
“Awesome authentic Mexican food”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We ended up at this restaurant after being recommended by a local shop owner. It was a very warm evening and the air conditioned dining room was a welcome site. Our waiter was terrific. He gave us great recommendations for food and the Molcajete was very tasty. The service and food was some of the best we had this trip. Overall this is a great restaurant and we will return the next time we are in San Jose del Cabo.