“Good food”

El Herradero Mexican Grill and Bar
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 24, 2012

We've been here several times, and although it's not our favorite, we would certainly go back. We had the stone bowl - good.

1  Thank TeenaC5

Reviewed October 23, 2012

After four nights of resort food in on-site restaurants at our all inclusive resort, we decided to burn our last night reservations and eat in the local town. Several local folks recomended El Herradero to us and we are glad they did. The service, the Margarita's and the food were nothing short of outstanding. It was the best meal we had while in Cabo (we ate at several other local restaurants for lunce) and left us wiching we had blown off the resort food earlier in our stay. If you are traveling to Cabo, El Herradero should be on the top of your list of restaurants to try.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

we were taken to this restaurant for lunch by our daytour. The restaurant is very quirky and very Mexican. Very friendly staff. The owner came and introduced himself and to talk about his menu. The red salsa came warm and was to die for! I had sea bass cooked with a garlic sauce and it was so yummy I inhaled it in record time! Cleaned the whole plate! It was described as cooked in a lava pot. Everyone enjoyed their meal immensely.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Our group ordered different dishes. My inlaws had queso fundido, a Mexicakn cheese fondue, our son and my brother in law ordered molcajete with chicken & shrimp. My husband and I shared a seafood combination. Everything was done to perfection. The drinks were strong. The bill was a bit pricey, but well worth it. The wait staff was very attentive to our needs, and anticipated our requests even before we asked! We will certainly go back.

Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

My favorite place! Great service and better food! Yum yum ... Order the lava flow. What else can I say ...