“THE best restaurant in SJD”

Teo Restaurant Bar And Grill
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children, Business meetings
Description: TEO Bar and Grill offers a full range of Seafood, Steaks and Mexican specialties as well as the very best hamburgers in town. Ice cold beer on tap and a full bar too. Come join us for our daily Happy Hours 12 Noon to 5pm.
Reviewed November 16, 2010

My brother and I walked into Teo's after a 3-1/2 hour walked very thirsty; Alfredo made us the best margaritas I have ever had. Then we had the most incredible blueberry & basil mojito! Who would have thought those two ingredients would blend so well in a drink; they do! We enjoyed a plate of the freshest calamari, they melted in my mouth. We went back one more time and enjoyed some more mojitos. We met the nicest people, Alfredo and Geronimo. I would encourage everyone to try it once; I guarantee you will go back again.

Reviewed November 13, 2010

the best fish tacos...clean.cheap,fresh.and wonderfull!!! we always return for the handsome theo!!! the fish is fresh and the tortilla's hot and crispy and the hot sauce is to die for!!! thank you theo and geronimo!!!!

Reviewed November 8, 2010

My husband and I have eaten here numerous times in the last year. Every time we eat here we are utterly content. Both the drinks and food are fabulous. The last meal we ate there, we had one of the specials of the night. molcajete, with the most tender chicken, steak, shrimp, chorizo, and organic vegies. It was awesome! We look forward to our next visit to San Jose del Cabo, partly for the beautiful Sea of Cortez, and partly for being able to again eat at Teo's!

Reviewed September 22, 2010

I recently vacationed in San Jose Del Cabo and met the staff at Teo's on the corner of the main drag through downtown San Jose Del Cabo. They were very friendly, hospitable and provided excellent food (Burgers, Fish tacos, anything really!) and cold beer for very cheap. They treat you like family and are very gracious. I would HIGHLY recommend stopping by for a bite. Once you do, I'm certain you will want to come back again.

Reviewed September 1, 2010

Amazing! We went to Teo's for Lunch and Dinner every day during our stay. The owner Alfredo, has lunch and dinner specials from 5 to 20 dollars! This guy is Amazing! You can have fresh taco's, or burgers for lunch for around 5 to 10 bucks! Then we would go for dinner and get the best Gormet meal we ever had for around 14 to 20 bucks! Lobster and Filet for 190 pesos? Are you kidding me? That was around 15 dollars for a meal that we paid 80 per person at the hotel we stayed at and it wasn't even close to what Alfredo fed us!
We also me a golf pro that hangs there named "Radio" he got us a great discount on a fishing boat (caught 7 Tuna, 3 Mahi Mahi, 1 Marilin and a Red Snapper! Then this guy gives me a discount to play the One and Only Palmilla golf course! We have already decided to come back for Christmas this year! Thanks Alfredo and Radio we cant wait to see you in December.

Pam & Robert