“Authentic Baja Mexican for Mexicans and Gringos”

Teo Restaurant Bar And Grill
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Description: TEO Bar and Grill offers a full range of Seafood, Steaks and Mexican specialties as well as the very best hamburgers in town. Ice cold beer on tap and a full bar too. Come join us for our daily Happy Hours 12 Noon to 5pm.
Reviewed August 27, 2014

My wife and I were on our honeymoon. We had gone on an excursion from our resort and didn't have a lot of time. As you go down the street the restaurants hawk you endlessly. The menus all looked great, but nothing truly authentic, and worst of all pricey. With 20 minutes before we had to go back we saw this great restaurant Teo. The people were friendly and made us a fish taco and chicken taco. It was amazing. Our last day a hurricane was going on, but we vowed to come back anyway one more time. We came in and even though the rain was pouring they still served us with a smile. This time we shared the Baja Ceviche (best ceviche ever), I had the chile rellenos and my wife the shrimp fajitas. They served us 2 for 1 strawberry and mango margaritas with chile lime rims. It was perfect. We were both in extacey. Everyone should come here and pay these friendly people a visit and enjoy their amazing food.

2  Thank ma266029

Reviewed August 20, 2014

Stop by downtown San Jose Del Cabo on the way back to the airport. Since my last visit Teo has moved across the street. Bigger and nicer place. The food is still great. Very tasty and fresh. I had the best deal in town, which was a burger, fries and a beer for $7. 50. My GF was still able to order breakfast at lunch time a really enjoyed her huevos Americana. This will be a regular stop every time I visit Los Cabos. You should all try it!

1  Thank Trod13_11
Reviewed August 19, 2014

One of the vendors in the area recommended this restaurant to us as it was his "family restaurant" and we are so glad that we went! I had the fish tacos and they were, hands down, the best fish tacos I've ever had. The sea bass tasted like it had been caught that day. My boyfriend had some sort of meat taco (I can't remember what) and was very happy with it, too. We each got a drink with our meal as it was the daily special and margaritas were 2 for 1. Therefore we had 3 tacos and two drinks each for $20. It was a fantastic deal and made the trip into San Jose very much worth it!

1  Thank carriecss
Reviewed August 16, 2014

Stopped for a quick beer and to cool off. They were warm inviting and super nice! Cold Beer at a great price!

1  Thank Craig H
Reviewed August 15, 2014

We took our fish we caught deep sea fishing that day and they cooked it for our dinner. We asked for fish tacos and a few filets, thinking it would be a pretty basic meal. We were pleasantly surprised when our meals came out like a gourmet meal! The chef did an awesome job with even making both the tacos and the filets of mahi with delicious sauces and presented beautifully! The meal was amazing!

1  Thank Karen K