“excellent food & service”

Teo Restaurant Bar And Grill
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Description: TEO Bar and Grill offers a full range of Seafood, Steaks and Mexican specialties as well as the very best hamburgers in town. Ice cold beer on tap and a full bar too. Come join us for our daily Happy Hours 12 Noon to 5pm.
Reviewed October 17, 2012

we look the review at tripadvisor and all is the good comments about teo´s is true good food & good service we have the mexican molcajete & seabass with cilantro suace for dinner and free margaritas was delicous

only one thing when you go to pay the bill or check give the tips to the waiter ´cause we see that the cashier take all the money we left about $ 20 us and we see that bad thing

please check that the waiters take your tips

Reviewed October 16, 2012

we had fish and lobster tacos here and it came with a large glass of beer. I also had a mango margarita and it was a big size! Very good. Service is very good. The restaurant is very rustic and cosy, also quite funky at the bar.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

After reading reviews from Trip advisor and walking by this place many times in our visits, we decided to give Teo's a try. It's a small place and very authentic.

My husband was looking for a place to eat fish tacos. Teo's had a special for $7 3 fish tacos and a draft beer. Sounded good and they were good! They also had NFL Monday night football on which was another high mark for them, in my husband's eyes.

I ordered the calamari. Don't order it. It was overcooked and that ruins it!! I did also order the tortilla soup. It was wonderful and more than I could eat. The chips and salsa are the thick chips and they are served with a sampling of salsas. Teo's was ok, nothing fancy and you might want to stick with the basics. I think it's the kind of place where if you don't eat the salsa, they put it back in the container and re-serve it!! Yes, I saw it with my own eyes!!! Yikes. After we were done eating and waiting for our bill.......I don't know if I can go back

5  Thank kellyagogo
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We ate here three times on our eight day vacation! By far the best food and service. Amazing burgers, lobster tacos and we had some concoction in a bowl that was to die for! Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Oh. My. Goodness.

Thanks to Joel, (say Ho-El), we had the best burgers in town, and maybe even better than in the states! The Chipotle burger is to die for, the service was impeccable and the atmosphere is authentic.

This is an easy to miss restaurant because the sign is so small, but it is right next to La Pescadora (or La Pesca?). Don't miss it, though. I can't remember a burger this good...

And thank you to Joel, who was a great guy - my husband accidentally gave him a $100 instead of a $20 and he walked right back over and gave it back. AWESOME!