We stayed for only two nights before going to our timeshare in Cabo San Lucas, but we thought El Encanto Inn was very nice, and would definitely look forward to staying there again. The Inn has two buildings, and we were in the one about one-half block from the main building where the pool is. We had a 2nd floor suite with a kitchen, and were delighted with it. We paid $115/night, including taxes.
The bedroom was up 2 or 3 steps from the living room-dining room-kitchen, and had a comfortable, king bed. There was a large walk-in closet off the bathroom. The kitchen had a 3/4 sized fridge, 4 burner stove, and microwave.
There are lots of restaurants within walking distance, the Mega food store was a long walk, and we were only there two nights, so we never used the kitchen.
We booked on-line in April 2005 for a December stay, and paid by personal check. There was a minor mix-up and I got an email saying I hadn't paid, but Blanca straightened it out quickly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Encanto Inn & Suites Boutique Hotel & Spa is located in the heart of the historic downtown and art district of San Jose del Cabo, on Thursdays you can enjoy the Art Walk, just a few steps from the mission of San Jose, surrounded by craft shops, galleries, restaurants and bars. Located to less than 500 meters from the transpeninsular highway and just 5 minutes from the beach by car. On Saturdays you can enjoy the organic market located to 5 minutes by walking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your El Encanto Inn & Suites Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel El Encanto
- El Encanto Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- El Encanto Inn & Suites Boutique Hotel Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo