We were headed on a car trip across Baja California Sur and did not wish to start our journey in the evening (flight arrived at SJD at 5PM). So what we needed was a comfortable place to stay which was near the airport and close to downtown San Jose Del Cabo. We decided on one night at El Encanto and easily booked the reservation online. The hotel is a historic building right in the downtown area. The building and grounds, including the pool were in good repair. Although the room showed some signs of needed touch-ups, it was spacious and the shower was generous size too. Miguel was very helpful on check-in and everything went very smoothly. The hotel was comfortable, clean and the location was great. The off-season special is a very good value. We were able to see a bit of downtown, enjoy supper in San Jose and get a good rest before hitting the road. I might choose an upstairs room next time, to avoid being on ground level in the courtyard (more privacy) but the hotel was pleasant and just what we were looking for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Encanto Inn & Suites Boutique Hotel & Spa is located in the heart of the historic downtown and art district of San Jose del Cabo, on Thursdays you can enjoy the Art Walk, just a few steps from the mission of San Jose, surrounded by craft shops, galleries, restaurants and bars. Located to less than 500 meters from the transpeninsular highway and just 5 minutes from the beach by car. On Saturdays you can enjoy the organic market located to 5 minutes by walking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your El Encanto Inn & Suites Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel El Encanto
- El Encanto Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- El Encanto Inn & Suites Boutique Hotel Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo