. We spent one night here on the final day of a 9 day trip to the Baja. We chose the hotel on a referral from a friend and were pleasantly relieved when we arrived. The pool side room was charming, with a comfortable bed, a seating area and french doors looking out onto the pool and garden. The concierge was very polite and accomodating.A comfortable spot within walking distance of all the great restaurants and galleries to enjoy in old San Jose. We will definitely return for a night or 2 on our next Baja trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Encanto Inn & Suites Boutique Hotel & Spa is located in the heart of the historic downtown and art district of San Jose del Cabo, on Thursdays you can enjoy the Art Walk, just a few steps from the mission of San Jose, surrounded by craft shops, galleries, restaurants and bars. Located to less than 500 meters from the transpeninsular highway and just 5 minutes from the beach by car. On Saturdays you can enjoy the organic market located to 5 minutes by walking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your El Encanto Inn & Suites Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel El Encanto
- El Encanto Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- El Encanto Inn & Suites Boutique Hotel Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo