On our way to a dive trip in the Socorros, we spent a night at this hotel. The property is a little difficult to find (our taxi driver got lost) but it is right on the edge of the art district and very convenient to the shops and the central square. It is divided into two parts, one of which is comprised of suites, which are gorgeous. The other is across the street and is accessed by a small gate in a wall. You walk into a walled garden that has very much the feel of a private residence. The rooms were good-sized and well-appointed and very quiet. We had a lot of fun doing the art walk in the square that night, and the restaurant across the street from the hotel had great margaritas and a fascinating menu. I would try it if I came back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Encanto Inn & Suites Boutique Hotel & Spa is located in the heart of the historic downtown and art district of San Jose del Cabo, on Thursdays you can enjoy the Art Walk, just a few steps from the mission of San Jose, surrounded by craft shops, galleries, restaurants and bars. Located to less than 500 meters from the transpeninsular highway and just 5 minutes from the beach by car. On Saturdays you can enjoy the organic market located to 5 minutes by walking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your El Encanto Inn & Suites Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel El Encanto
- El Encanto Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- El Encanto Inn & Suites Boutique Hotel Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo