My wife and I stayed here for our anniversary. It was lovely and in the heart of the art district of San Jose del Cabo. The pool and grounds were nice and clean. There is a chapel on the property and in the courtyard in front of the chapel there is a farmers market there one night of the week. You are across the street from an art gallery and that continues for many blocks. There are restaurants on the next block and the city square is only a few blocks walk. We loved it here and would go back again in a heartbeat. The room was nicely appointed with a big bed and a comfy couch. I liked the look of the whole place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Encanto Inn & Suites Boutique Hotel & Spa is located in the heart of the historic downtown and art district of San Jose del Cabo, on Thursdays you can enjoy the Art Walk, just a few steps from the mission of San Jose, surrounded by craft shops, galleries, restaurants and bars. Located to less than 500 meters from the transpeninsular highway and just 5 minutes from the beach by car. On Saturdays you can enjoy the organic market located to 5 minutes by walking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your El Encanto Inn & Suites Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel El Encanto
- El Encanto Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- El Encanto Inn & Suites Boutique Hotel Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo