The charming Encanto Inn is made up of 2 facilities - the pool area rooms are in the main building while the garden rooms are down the street. We stayed in a clean, comfortable pool suite/room - lovely gardens, inviting pool area and quiet spaces. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast options were provided by Jazmin's Restaurant - a short walk up the street. Vouchers were available at the front desk. A new hospitality area is being constructed so that in the future, guests may have their breakfast at the pool area facility. The Art Walk on Thursday evening is a great way to explore the Old Town galleries - there is something for everyone plus a festive air as you stroll through the streets made into pedestrian walkways for the evening. Restaurants abound in the area. We chose to dine at "Voila" in the Plaza Paulina complex - good food, good drink under a star studded sky. Parking is free and located just behind Plaza Paulina.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Encanto Inn & Suites Boutique Hotel & Spa is located in the heart of the historic downtown and art district of San Jose del Cabo, on Thursdays you can enjoy the Art Walk, just a few steps from the mission of San Jose, surrounded by craft shops, galleries, restaurants and bars. Located to less than 500 meters from the transpeninsular highway and just 5 minutes from the beach by car. On Saturdays you can enjoy the organic market located to 5 minutes by walking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your El Encanto Inn & Suites Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel El Encanto
- El Encanto Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- El Encanto Inn & Suites Boutique Hotel Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo