At the end of our honeymoon my wife and I stayed at El Encanto. It was a beautiful and tranquil place to stay while in San Jose del Cabo. The rooms were clean and comfortable, the staff (especially Eduardo) was very helpful and friendly, the pool was well maintained and the spa was a tranquil experience (great massages). It was one of the best boutique hotels we have stayed in and would recommend it to anyone that wants a relaxing time near Cabo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Encanto Inn & Suites Boutique Hotel & Spa is located in the heart of the historic downtown and art district of San Jose del Cabo, on Thursdays you can enjoy the Art Walk, just a few steps from the mission of San Jose, surrounded by craft shops, galleries, restaurants and bars. Located to less than 500 meters from the transpeninsular highway and just 5 minutes from the beach by car. On Saturdays you can enjoy the organic market located to 5 minutes by walking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your El Encanto Inn & Suites Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel El Encanto
- El Encanto Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- El Encanto Inn & Suites Boutique Hotel Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo