We were delighted to happen upon El Encanto. The rooms are lovely, service is friendly, helpful and professional and grounds are lush and peaceful. We were so surprised such an oasis in San Jose del Cabo. The small city itself is worth a visit for sure. Don't spend all your time at the beach. Venture in for a day or two to visit galleries and see how nicely the historic center has been restored. While there, stay at El Encanto. You will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Encanto Inn & Suites Boutique Hotel & Spa is located in the heart of the historic downtown and art district of San Jose del Cabo, on Thursdays you can enjoy the Art Walk, just a few steps from the mission of San Jose, surrounded by craft shops, galleries, restaurants and bars. Located to less than 500 meters from the transpeninsular highway and just 5 minutes from the beach by car. On Saturdays you can enjoy the organic market located to 5 minutes by walking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your El Encanto Inn & Suites Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel El Encanto
- El Encanto Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- El Encanto Inn & Suites Boutique Hotel Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo