“Lovely location, view, amenities, all...”
The development from the Top
Check Availability
Request to Book
Very good
The development from the Top
The beautiful common areas for the condos
Master Bathroom Terrace view
Grill at the common areas
The beautiful common areas
Palapa bar at the large infinity pool
Lush landscaped areas
Pool and Palapa directly in front on the Condo
The Community
Walkway to beach 3 minutes walk from the condos
Gym on site
Gym on site
Beautiful beaches to discover.. this is about a half mile from the front gate
ATV Shots
Road less travelled..
El Encanto's beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

4.5 of 5 stars Very good - based on 7 reviews

Reviews from our community

klo380
Seattle, Washington
“Lovely location, view, amenities, all fabulous....watch your belongings at the pool, however.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

We stayed with our friends at this lovely condominium - well off the beaten path of San Jose del Cabo. It is located in a gated community and is beautifully detailed and furnished. Since it is a private condominium community, it is very quiet and there were not a lot of guests at the time of our stay.

We had used the soaking tub one evening and the following morning my friend said he saw my sundress on one of the lounge chairs. We both commented as to how "safe" our surroundings were, "couldn't be safer than this [the gated community],"so, rather than rush to retrieve my dress (as I should have), instead we finished our breakfast. Shortly after he said he saw my dress (about 45 min), I went out to retrieve it and it had been taken from the lounge chair! I was (still am) very disappointed. The dress was the perfect little sundress - one that I had purchased in Hawaii 20 YEARS ago. I used it solely for vacations to sunny places. It was still cute, current and like-new. I believe that one of the guests saw me wearing it, thought it was cute (it was/is) and decided to take it from the lounge chair versus trying to find its owner. They would not have had to have looked very far, either, because there were only about 4 units that were occupied during our stay. I did look high and low and let everyone know (seriously - everyone knew about the dress, even the gate guard), but nothing turned-up. Even our neighbors - condominium owners - were surprised that it was taken as they had left items out overnight by the pool on many occasions with no problem.

Lesson learned - when travelling - even to a very exclusive, expensive, high-end location - don't assume a false sense of security!! I am still very sad that someone had the nerve to take my sundress!!

I would recommend this vacation home and location, but am pretty sad about my dress. I also DO NOT think it was any of the staff as there was only one gardener working, that we could see that morning.

5 of 5 stars Overall condition of the property 5 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses
5 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils 5 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness
5 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities 5 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: Gorgeous location, amenities, view - all wonderful
Liked least: Someone took my sundress!
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Mar 9, 2013
Thank you for your kind words in regards to your overall experience with us at El Encanto. It is always a shame that an individual anywhere would take what is not theirs, and, that it was precious to you makes it worse. Thank you also for being assured that it was not one of our staff. Each is vetted and, to date, we have had no issues regarding their trustworthiness. We are so sorry for your loss and I hope this will not keep you from returning to El Encanto for another great vacation along this glorious coast.
A FlipKey verified reviewer
Northern California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013 for a stay in December 2012
5 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Location 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 5 of 5 stars Service
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Jan 24, 2013
Thank you for your comments Ellen! We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Please let your family & friends know about your experience & we look forward to your return!
A FlipKey verified reviewer
Amsterdam
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012 for a stay in September 2012
4 of 5 stars Location 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 4 of 5 stars Service
Sep 30, 2012
Thank you very much for your review. It was really good to meet you. Hope to see you soon Gracias!
matt
CO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012 for a stay in March 2012
5 of 5 stars Location 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 5 of 5 stars Service
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Apr 16, 2012
Thanks so much for the comments. We hope you have great spring weather like we are having right now. Hasta pronto!
Carey
BC, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2010 for a stay in September 2010
2 of 5 stars Location 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
Oct 28, 2010
Thanks Carey, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay!
Make Inquiry
Enter dates for more accurate prices
Any
Make Inquiry
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing