We just returned from our sixth visit to this area, and we stayed at the Posada Real for the fourth time in a row. The staff is wonderful--smiling, friendly, helpful, and like family. For the entire ten days of our stay, every single staff member we saw smiled and greeted us warmly. Raul, the manager, and Urbano, the assistant manager, went out of their way to reserve our same favorite room for us, welcome us, and make us feel at home. Benito at the pool bar, Ramon in the hotel, Ezekiel, Simon, and the entire staff are the best. We love the laid-back atmosphere, buffet breakfasts in the balcony dining area, walking or horseback riding on the quiet beach, sunbathing and reading by the pool and on the beach.
This is not a rowdy, spring break destination, but a quiet, lovely place with lots of Canadian, European, and Mexican visitors. We like it much better than the high-end places on the corridor where we stayed on our first two visits.
We prefer the "beverages included" option, so we can eat some of our meals in the balcony dining area at the hotel and others in town. Prompt, friendly food and beverage service is available at the bar, in the dining room, at the poolside snack bar, at the swim-up bar, around the pool, and on the beach. On Valentine's Day, each female guest was presented with a decorated, long-stemmed carnation at the dining area. We have enjoyed many restaurants in San Jose, ranging from the beautiful downtown places, such as Jazmin, Tequila, Morgan's, and Morgan's Encore, to the casual Zipper's on the beach, which is an easy walk or a short cab ride from the hotel.
We highly recommend the Posada Real!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the beach, a few yards from several of the many golf courses in Los Cabos area, close by the new marina "Puerto Los Cabos". With its low - rise structure, charming contemporary Mexican style and cactus gardens, the Posada Real blends perfectly with the rugged beauty of the Baja Peninsula The Posada Real Los Cabos Resort is a totally different property, because you can choose between two options of lodging: Our "All Inclusive" option, where you will receive breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack and a selection of domestic drinks from 11:00am to 23:00 hours; and our unique "Drinks Inclusive" option, where you will receive, FREE of charge, a selection of domestic drinks, from 11:00am to 23:00 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Posada Real Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Real Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Best Western San Jose Del Cabo
- Best Western Posada Real Los Cabos
- San Jose Del Cabo Best Western
- Posada Real Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo