This resort appears to be one of the older ones in San Jose del Cabo, but it was perfect for our 4-night girls' trip.And for the price - it can't be beat! We used the all-inclusive option to our full advantage and enjoyed good food and drinks all week.The resort is truly beachfront, and we were able to walk safely on the beach in the mornings and evenings.
The rooms were rather bare-bones, but comfortable and close to the pool, beach, and restaurant. The resort was safe, and our rooms were secure - a concern for us. The resort is close (within walking distance) to a Walmart-type store, and only about 15 minutes away from the airport.
All of us agreed that breakfast was the highlight meal of each day (the fresh corn tortillas and quesadilla station were phenomenal!), but lunch and dinner buffets were very good too. We ate poolside each afternoon - the pool grill menu is not very large, but the tacos and ceviche were perfect lunches or snacks. Drinks were also great, and we were never without a full glass.
Service was PHENOMENAL. The pool servers and bartenders never let us be without a drink or checking to see if we wanted food. Everyone who worked there always had a smile for us and were so friendly. Having been there for more than a couple days, the staff got to know us - we felt very at home during out stay.
If you're expecting a 5-star, high-end, Ritz-like stay this isn't it. However, if you're looking for a great getaway and a good time with great service and wonderful location, definitely consider this diamond in the rough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the beach, a few yards from several of the many golf courses in Los Cabos area, close by the new marina "Puerto Los Cabos". With its low - rise structure, charming contemporary Mexican style and cactus gardens, the Posada Real blends perfectly with the rugged beauty of the Baja Peninsula The Posada Real Los Cabos Resort is a totally different property, because you can choose between two options of lodging: Our "All Inclusive" option, where you will receive breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack and a selection of domestic drinks from 11:00am to 23:00 hours; and our unique "Drinks Inclusive" option, where you will receive, FREE of charge, a selection of domestic drinks, from 11:00am to 23:00 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Posada Real Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Real Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Best Western San Jose Del Cabo
- Best Western Posada Real Los Cabos
- San Jose Del Cabo Best Western
- Posada Real Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo