I just stayed at this property this past summer, the property is small, all rooms overlooking to the ocean and a central pool with a palapa bar. Rooms are just ok, dont expect fancy linens or ammenities but ok for the value. I chose the all inclusive package and its worth it just for the breakfast and snacks/drinks during the day.
Service was excellent, all personnel with great attitude. One of the best things is the location, as its just minutes away from a big shopping plaza with a supermarket, coffee shops and some restaurants and its perfecty safe to walk around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the beach, a few yards from several of the many golf courses in Los Cabos area, close by the new marina "Puerto Los Cabos". With its low - rise structure, charming contemporary Mexican style and cactus gardens, the Posada Real blends perfectly with the rugged beauty of the Baja Peninsula The Posada Real Los Cabos Resort is a totally different property, because you can choose between two options of lodging: Our "All Inclusive" option, where you will receive breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack and a selection of domestic drinks from 11:00am to 23:00 hours; and our unique "Drinks Inclusive" option, where you will receive, FREE of charge, a selection of domestic drinks, from 11:00am to 23:00 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Posada Real Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Real Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Best Western San Jose Del Cabo
- Best Western Posada Real Los Cabos
- San Jose Del Cabo Best Western
- Posada Real Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo