Lovely little resort that has been well maintained. The rooms were very clean and the staff is great. Benito served us drinks all day on the beach and was still working serving us at dinner, always with a smile and a handshake. The snack bar served great food while the actual restaurant could use a little more variety. Breakfast was usually pretty good but dinner left more than a little to be desired. Having said that, we did have delicious fish a few nights.
Overall, we had a great time and really loved the size of the resort and its proximity to so many amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the beach, a few yards from several of the many golf courses in Los Cabos area, close by the new marina "Puerto Los Cabos". With its low - rise structure, charming contemporary Mexican style and cactus gardens, the Posada Real blends perfectly with the rugged beauty of the Baja Peninsula The Posada Real Los Cabos Resort is a totally different property, because you can choose between two options of lodging: Our "All Inclusive" option, where you will receive breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack and a selection of domestic drinks from 11:00am to 23:00 hours; and our unique "Drinks Inclusive" option, where you will receive, FREE of charge, a selection of domestic drinks, from 11:00am to 23:00 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Posada Real Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Real Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Best Western San Jose Del Cabo
- Best Western Posada Real Los Cabos
- San Jose Del Cabo Best Western
- Posada Real Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo