Las Palmas is located on highway 1
a highway rated with the most accidents in the world by USA today
the traffic noise is troublesome there are no views
movie theatre is long gone
san jose a once beautiful little community is now a cement jungle wall to wall hotels condos and sightings of the ocean are few and far between. the only thing that remains constant is nice weather for the most part.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is located in San José del Cabo, just 15 minutes away from the international airport. Our rooms are equipped with everything necessary for a pleasant stay for business or pleasure. We offer coffee service and free wireless internet in every room. Enjoy a fresh american buffet breakfast every morning and an outdoor swimming pool to make your day more pleasant. Our location is ideal, being close to shopping centers, grocery stores, restaurants, banks and other basic services at walking distance. San Jose's city center is located just 5 minutes away as is the beach and main golf courses. Suites las Palmas is commited to our planet by making green environmental practices: We save energy by using peek surpressor harmonizers, saving bulbs and photocells. Likewise, we use solar panels to heat water in our rooms and outdoor pool, in addition to a good recycling practice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Vacatia, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel & Suites Las Palmas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hotel And Suites Las Palmas
- Hotel Las Palmas
- Suites Las Palmas
- Hotel & Suites Las Palmas Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo