Well, we just got back from San Jose del Cabo and absolutely loved it! We stayed at La Jolla Condominiums. Just as others have noted, La Jolla is NOT a hotel. It is an immaculately groomed condominium complex owned by private owners who rent out their condos. Lucky us - we happen to know the owner of G304 - otherwise known as www.bluepalms.ca. It was a home away from home! We were travelling with another couple and the condo was perfect! Two king-size bedrooms each with their own private ensuite bathroom. Everything was provided from a welcome beer in the fridge to free wifi to snorkeling gear for the beach.
The complex itself offered two pools and an expansive beach - which we loved to walk every day!
The highlights were:
- walking to Zippers for lunch - a beach bar to the south
- dinner at Deckmans just two blocks away - can't go wrong with a Michelin chef can you?
- lunch on the patio of Cabo Surf Hotel - a $5 cab ride away
- New Years eve at Javiers (Cabo Azul Resort) was really special
- Did I mention the desert buggie riding through Sierra Buggies. They pick you up right at the BelAir Hotel Lobby which is adjacent to the La Jolla Condominium complex
- Scuba diving with Cabo Adventures (they also pick you up)
- Christmas Dinner at Voila! was great
- The Art Walk on Thursday evening
Ok.....I need to plan another return vacation!
- Also Known As:
- La Jolla De Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- La Jolla De Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo