Casa del Mar Golf Resort & Spa
The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$269
$256
  • Pool
Royal Solaris Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$202
$167
  • Pool
Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$239
  • Pool
Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$549
$462
Bookit.com
Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$409
$343
  • Breakfast included
Cabo Azul Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$181
Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$170
$139
  • Breakfast included
Secrets Puerto Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$455
$337
Bookit.com
Paradisus Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$755
$645
  • Breakfast included
One & Only Palmilla(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$670
All reviewsinfinity hot tubroom serviceocean frontlower poolmain restaurantmini barminute massageone bedroom suiterelaxing vacationbottle of champagnetennis courtsfood and drinksmain poolbeach barsea basscrashing wavesguacamole
Reviewed January 31, 2014

We just got back from 5 days, 4 nights. The setting is beautiful, beach and chairs are nice, and most of the staff is helpful.

We booked an Ocean Front room to make sure we had a great view. We were not very impressed with the room - it seemed old, there were holes in the bedding, the jacuzzi tub was gross, and not super clean overall. The chairs on the balcony were worn, and while we looked directly at the ocean, it wasn't a beautiful view.

We did tour some other rooms because we were considering a return trip, and actually think we liked the Ocean View rooms better - they were nicer/cleaner, some were new, and the view was prettier even though the ocean was a bit farther away.

I would agree that the evening meals are disappointing. Dinner on the beach is beautiful, but the service was not great and while the food looked gourmet, it was not that good.

The reason I can only give a poor rating, however, is because we had items taken from our room. (one cosmetic, and a cardigan). Very disappointing that some of the staff is not trustworthy. Because of this, I wouldn't recommend it.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank AW20142014
Reviewed January 15, 2014

The hotel is beautiful, the setting is stunning and the staff is very helpful. We were in love with our room in the main building and it's stunning view from our private balcony. I loved the quiet tranquility, though toward the end of our stay quite a few timeshare owners arrived and the pools/restaurants were very full. I preferred it on the quieter side, but that is not the hotel's fault. All of the staff were lovely to us from the housekeepers to the waiters and bartenders. Everyone was very attentive and friendly.

My only complaint would be that there aren't many food/alcohol options and that if you don't choose wisely it might not be very good. I though breakfast was the best meal of the day along with the poolside snack/lunchtime menu. We often skipped dinner because the menu didn't appeal to us and would then order off the late night room service menu. I think it would benefit them to add more traditional Mexican fare. We did go down to the ocean side bonfire dinner area on our last night and were pretty disappointed by the food, but the ambiance was really lovely and romantic.

All in all, was a good vacation.

Room Tip: the 2nd Floor rooms in the main building are very nice and have stunning pool/ocean views from the covered balconies. Also, close to everything, so of the other buildings are a bit remote.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Monica C
Reviewed January 14, 2014

We stayed here five years ago and absolutely loved it! Therefore, we readily chose to stay here once again based on our past experience. Yes, the resort is quiet, which I have to say is fine with us, as I cannot stand to be around the typical, "all inclusive's", that have far too many people drinking all day long and their loud and obnoxious behavior ruining my day. Now, you cannot beat this location, it is superb! We had a great suite with a large living/dining room, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, two balconies and one with an infinity hot tub...it was beautiful! Now for our disappointments...the lobby definitely needs updating, as it was a little depressing upon arrival, despite the Christmas decorations. The bar at the beach front pool had good service and they played music which was nice...unfortunately, the music would be on for a bit and then it would be off for a span of time...this cycle repeated non-stop all day long, everyday. Just leave the music on, or it is bothers people that much, just don't turn it on; but please pick one and stick with it! Now for the food...breakfast and lunch were fine but our real problem was with dinner. Yes, you have two restaurants to choose from but the food was entirely average at both of them for dinner. The menu is too small for both restaurants if a person is staying for a week or longer , and as I said, the food was only okay. Quite disappointing compared to our last stay when the food was outstanding...very disappointing!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank DayDreamer13
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Like most everyone, I obsessively read reviews before deciding on a resort for our Cabo vacation. I knew in advance that Zoetry would be quiet and peaceful. It was exactly what we wanted. We laid out down at the beach club and drank and ate and read for hours each day. Every single staff member is attentive, friendly, and genuinely there to make you happy. I have stayed at Peninsulas, Ritz Carltons and Four Seasons where the service wasn't as good as this. There are not many restaurants, for sure, but we knew this going in and after doing one other all-inclusive in the Caribbean, knew we didn't want a place where we had to wait around to eat because of crowds. The food has calorie counts on the menu and everything tasted healthy, fresh, and delicious, which I was looking for. The gym is a bit dated but again, even at the chain luxury resorts, gyms not in the U.S. are a gamble.

The rooms have gorgeous views and I would recommend asking to stay in the Villa del Mar. It's right off the main building. The bathroom isn't super fancy but there are great bath products and a jacuzzi tub, while not completely new was still very relaxing.

Honestly, I've been lucky to take some great vacations and I can say that the service, views, and peacefulness of Zoetry are up there for me. I would recommend it to anyone. Bottom line, if you are a couple looking to kick back, enjoy some time together, and have good food and drinks, go to Zoetry.

• Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank Thissideofparadise
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

The property is nice but too quiet. One small bar with no one there during our six day visit. Food is good but only has one small place open for breakfast, one for lunch but two for dinner not much to choose from but the quality of food was good.

Rooms were nice enough but nothing outstanding.

Staff could not have been nicer. However, ridiculous long wait for food in the restaurants.

Pools were nice and quiet. Property is next door to Dreams. Zoetry guests are given privileges at that property also. Most of our group walked the beach and went there every day. We were with a large group and had stayed at Dreams a few years ago

My choice would be Dreams. Close to town. $6 a person to either San Jose or Cabo. San Jose was quiet and artsy. Cabo is crazy with plenty to see and do!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business