We booked the Zoetry Casa del Mar through our travel agent. The resort is new and beautiful. We had a great room with an amazing view, including a jacuzzi on the balcony. The resort staff is friendly and seemed to be legit. 3 out of the 5 recommendations they made were terrible and they obviously get kick-backs from the restaurants and companies they recommend. I had my phone stolen from the driver for the ATV company they recommended. The food is sub-par and the restaurant wait staff is worse. WIth a lot of internal work, this place could be amazing, but they have a long way to go!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the tourist corridor of Los Cabos conveniently on the beachfront, overlooking the Sea of Cortez, Casa del Mar Golf Resort and Spa, is your hacienda oasis in Los Cabos, Mexico. An intimate 50 room ocean view luxury boutique hotel where you can experience the warm Mexican hospitality and personalized service. Casa del Mar offers luxury amenities and accommodations, providing the perfect options and facilities for a relaxing escape, spectacular wedding or romantic honeymoon, a rewarding business travel experience, or a golfer's haven. The spacious rooms and suites are all entirely within a peaceful oasis of lush gardens, fountains and pools. Enjoy your quiet, relaxing vacation on an expansive beach. Rejuvenate body and spirit at our renewed luxury spa, enjoy our championship golf courses or venture out to explore the excitement of Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa del Mar Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zoetry Casa Del Mar Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Casa Del Mar Golf Resort & Spa Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo