We are currently half way through our trip to Cabo, staying at the Zoetry Casa del Mar. We are travelling with our 11 mo baby. So far the trip has been quite relaxing, and that is what we were looking for. No crowds. No dance music at the pool. Just peace and quiet. We haven't received the amazing service that others report, but everything has been very good. Having compimentary 24 hr room service is a definite plus when travelling with a baby. Overall, the all-inclusive food has been decent. Nothing fantastic but very good and edible. Don't waste your time going next door to Dreams; food there was a complete disappointment.
Staying in a one bedroom luxury suite with a private jacuzzi is definitely a must! The room is amazing: enormous, modern, and has a full kitchen, large dining area, large living room, travertine tile throughout, and a nice bathroom. There is even a full size washer and dryer. One suggestion would be to have privacy screens on the side of the balconies so you dont look directly into your neighbor's balcony esp with the private jacuzzis!
It feels as though we have the resort to ourselves. If you're looking to escape, decompress, avoid crowds and partiers, this is the place.
We booked a package through Luxury Link at a great price for an oceanview master suite for 2 adults. When we contacted the hotel and asked for a crib, they doubled the price of our package, but they did offer us the upgrade to the incredible luxury suite, so I consider it a win.
One other suggestion, though there is a complete kitchen in the luxury suite, it should be stocked with some basics inc a pot or 2, basic silverware, glasses, etc.
Overall, the room is amazing. Service is good but lacking compared to other 5-star resorts, and food is decent but not up to foodie standards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the tourist corridor of Los Cabos conveniently on the beachfront, overlooking the Sea of Cortez, Casa del Mar Golf Resort and Spa, is your hacienda oasis in Los Cabos, Mexico. An intimate 50 room ocean view luxury boutique hotel where you can experience the warm Mexican hospitality and personalized service. Casa del Mar offers luxury amenities and accommodations, providing the perfect options and facilities for a relaxing escape, spectacular wedding or romantic honeymoon, a rewarding business travel experience, or a golfer's haven. The spacious rooms and suites are all entirely within a peaceful oasis of lush gardens, fountains and pools. Enjoy your quiet, relaxing vacation on an expansive beach. Rejuvenate body and spirit at our renewed luxury spa, enjoy our championship golf courses or venture out to explore the excitement of Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa del Mar Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zoetry Casa Del Mar Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Casa Del Mar Golf Resort & Spa Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo