Casa del Mar Golf Resort & Spa
Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$418
$409
  • Breakfast included
Royal Solaris Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$196
$167
  • Pool
Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$239
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Cabo Azul Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$205
Paradisus Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$575
$461
Melia.com
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$170
$141
  • Breakfast included
Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$547
$455
Orbitz.com
One & Only Palmilla(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$670
Secrets Puerto Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$455
$369
Bookit.com
The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$253
$187
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsinfinity hot tubroom serviceocean frontlower poolmain restaurantmini barminute massageone bedroom suiterelaxing vacationbottle of champagnetennis courtsfood and drinksmain poolbeach barsea basscrashing wavesguacamole
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed a few relaxing nights here at Zoetry. During our stay the resort was barely occupied and didn't see any children which was nice if you're looking for that type of vacation. We were able to grab any beach/pool chair at any time and still have a good spot, there wasn't a morning rush to hold a chair. The drinks were very good as long as you asked for liquor by name, typical of most all inclusive resorts. The food was just ok for our tasting at this resort but we did visit the nearby Secrets resort for dinner and love their food. Just ask the front desk and they can get your reservations and call a taxi when you're ready to head over. The rooms and grounds were very nice as expected. Wifi worked well in-room but spotty by the ocean-front pool. Our favorite part was the awesome people we met, while most of the folks were a bit older than us we didn't feel out of place and had a good time hanging out with them.

This place would have been a 5 if there were more choice on-site to dine and the food had a bit more taste. The food definitely tasted fresh and of higher quality compared to other resorts but we needed more flavor.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank rxp188
Zoetry_Casa_del_Mar, General Manager at Casa del Mar Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Dear rxp188,

We appreciate your post at this important site for travelers.We are more than glad to see that your overall stay among us was a pleasant experience. For us is really important to hear our areas of improvement and we are taking all proper actions regarding your comments about dine-in experience and taste of food. Thank you!

We really look forward to welcome you again to pamper your at this Desert-Oasis by the Sea of Cortez.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

For Adults - and maybe teens 13-19. Absolutely superb; relaxing; inviting; pleasant; enjoyable; delicious; calm; you get the picture! First time visit and it was Paradise from sun up to moon down. We had an Excellent Room. Note some of the rooms are not as nice as what we had. Ocean View 1,000 sq. feet - Yes the food is great! especially on the Beach.

Room Tip: The King Bed was Heaven!!!!!!! We were on the Top floor and the air conditioner worked perfect. Actually I understand there are only a few rooms of this type. An amazing event --- The taxi dropped us off. I immediately realized I'd left my dolce & gabana sunglasses on the back seat. By mid-afternoon my sunglasses were delivered to my room. I always take throw aways on vaca but left home in a hurry. Never seem to loose the throw aways.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ZihuFun

Dear ZihuFun,

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. We could not agree more on your description about our beautiful resort. Ocean View Suites are our "little-jewels" in the resort with excellent locations and wondrous reviews. We look forward to welcome you for your second visit at Zoetry Casa del Mar.

Namastè,

Reviewed August 30, 2013

My husband and I are...well..how do I say this? Hotel Snobs! Yes, that's us. We were a bit hesitant on booking a trip to an all inclusive resort because what comes to mind are loud party-filled and activity-filled places like Sandals. We took a chance on Casa del Mar...and we are SO glad we did! The resort was intimate and beautiful. Probably one of our most relaxing vacations yet. The entire staff was incredibly friendly and professional, especially Maida at the front desk. The catering staff even when out of their way to deliver a delicious birthday dessert to my husband while we were poolside. The food was delicious and if they didn't have what we wanted on the menu, they created it for you. The room...well it was FABULOUS!!! We stayed in the Presidential Suite which was spectacular! From the interior design to the location on the property, this room is well-worth the splurge. Over 3000 square feet with a beautiful infinity jacuzzi overlooking the ocean...what more can you ask for? The only downside is that the ocean is not swimable, but no big deal for us as sitting poolside, sipping cocktails while listening to the crashing waves minus the sand in your swimsuit was just fine. We will definitely be returning to this paradise gem.

Room Tip: Definitely book a room with your own private infinity jacuzzi.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jannden

Dear jannden,

On behalf of Zoetry Casa del Mar family we thank you for your nice words on your recent stay. We are proud of our excellent and professional team which has as a goal, to provide memorable experiences to our guests . We really look forward to your next visit in this wondrous paradise.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

This hotel used to be my favorite place on earth. My wife and I honeymooned at Casa del Mar in 2007 and it was an amazing experience and tremendous value. Then Zoetry purchased the place. Shortly after purchase, the prices tripled. I would have been totally okay with a moderate increase because this hotel was so awesome (even a 50% increase would have been palatable), but tripling the price seems totally out of line. At the same time, the hotel changed to all inclusive, which is bad for two reasons. First, the surrounding area has phenomenal, moderately priced restaurants and eating a majority of meals at the hotel has little appeal. Second, people now get drunk at the pool making it feel more springbreak-ish. I will happily admit that the setting is still beautiful and the service is perfection, just wish Zoetry would pull back on the pricing and offer an a la carte food/drink option. Overall, if money is absolutely no consideration, then this is still a beautiful setting and has great service, just don't expect good value.

Alternatively, we have learned that it makes sense to rent one of the condos on the same property. You are still able to enjoy the same beach and all but one pool at a fraction of the price.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2013

My husband I stayed at Zoetry for a way too few four nights in early August. I wish we would of had the time to stay another night or two, we really didn't want to leave. Zoetry was our first all inclusive and I'm sure it has to be one of the best.
We loved that it was a small quiet resort with out loud screaming adults or kids. We only saw two kids while there and their parents really made sure that they never got too loud or bothered all the relaxed adults around them.
We never had to wait to sit for meal. You just walk up to the restaurant of your choice and they seat you right away. We do like to eat late on vacation, so it may be more crowded earlier in the evening. We ate all our dinners at Mesquite on the beach. My husband just couldn't bring himself to wear long pants in 90 degree heat, so we skipped Tampanco because they require long pants for men. I do think they should let that rule slide in the summer months. Every meal we had at Mesquite was wonderful and sitting at a table in the sand was such a fun experience. My husband loved the rib eye steak and I loved the garlic shrimp with risotto. For lunch we liked the tempura fish tacos, shrimp quesadillas and they have the best ever guacamole and chips. We had room service breakfast every morning except one day when had eggs benedict at Tampanco. The breakfasts were all really good. When you order room service you do have to ask for everything, like salt and pepper, ketchup, jam etc. Cocktails were all really good and made with high quality stuff. The mojitos and lava flows were awesome.
We booked an ocean view jr. suite and before we arrived I requested to be close to the main building because i didn't want to have to walk super far in the summer heat. We ended up being in the Aquario building which is pretty far from the main area. At first I was disappointed, but we ended up being happy with the room. We had an ocean view window in our shower that was really cool. The rooms are very nice, with high quality linens and the bed was perfect for me. It was a soft bed which I like. Our mini bar wasn't always automatically re-stocked. Sometimes we had to call to get the items we wanted. You get beer, water, wine, mini bottles of vodka and rum and peanuts and almonds. The one thing I didn't like about our room in the Aquario building was that it didn't have a small dinning table inside so we had to eat room service meals outside. It was really hot while we were there so it could be a little uncomfortable. A small table inside would of been nice.
The grounds are beautiful and well taken care off. The staff is amazingly helpful. Some standouts were, Cesar, "G" and Oscar and Maricella in the spa. I wish I remembered more names, but everyone was just perfect and helpful. They even made us two margaritas to-go after we checked out and were waiting for our airport shuttle. That is service! I do recommend that you tip through out your stay. I'm sure you get great service if you don't tip, but you will get even better service if you do.
Last but not least the spa was wonderful and we had an amazing couples massage on the beach. The spa pricing is a little high, but if you have resort credit you can put it towards your treatment.
I'm sure we'll go back to Zoetry soon. If you don't have time to take long vacation it's the perfect place to completely relax and not have to worry about a thing.

Room Tip: All rooms have an ocean view. I'd avoid the ground floor rooms if you want privacy.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank scincalifornia
Zoetry_Casa_del_Mar, General Manager at Casa del Mar Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Dear scincalifornia,

Thank you so much for such a detailed and specific review about Zoetry Casa del Mar. As a customer and service oriented company we are thankful for comments like yours which help us to recognize areas of improvement. Please know, all comments and suggestions have been taken in consideration to apply the proper actions.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are coming back to San Jose del Cabo. We will be totally delighted to welcome you again in our Desert-Oasis by ythe Sea of Cortez.