We stayed at Casa Del Mar at the end of March 2013. The grounds were beautiful and immaculate--very clean. The rooms were overall very good, although my wife wasn't thrilled with the open bathroom floorplan. We were in an ocean view suite, just off the main building. There were quite a few children at the main pool, which was unexpected, and we stuck to the adult pool for that reason. At the end of our trip, the adult pool got a little too rowdy (we're not old fogeys, but we came to relax), though, and we found ourselves hanging out with the kids because it was actually more peaceful.
The food: i went in with low expectations because of the all-inclusive nature but i was pleasantly surprised. Breakfasts were very good. Lunches were great. Our dinners were excellent. The ability to sit on the beach and have a fine dining experience under the stars is amazing--romantic and memorable. The drinks were plentiful and strong enough, for sure. Good variety in both food and drink.
The location was great if you're there to relax ... close-ish to the airport, close enough to town, and the perfect spot if you want to do absolutely nothing but sit in the sun (which is why we were there).
The service was outstanding ... the staff works very hard and it shows. Everyone was attentive, friendly, and did everything they could to make our stay special. I've stayed at several higher-end all-inclusives and this experience was high up on the list.
We can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the tourist corridor of Los Cabos conveniently on the beachfront, overlooking the Sea of Cortez, Casa del Mar Golf Resort and Spa, is your hacienda oasis in Los Cabos, Mexico. An intimate 50 room ocean view luxury boutique hotel where you can experience the warm Mexican hospitality and personalized service. Casa del Mar offers luxury amenities and accommodations, providing the perfect options and facilities for a relaxing escape, spectacular wedding or romantic honeymoon, a rewarding business travel experience, or a golfer's haven. The spacious rooms and suites are all entirely within a peaceful oasis of lush gardens, fountains and pools. Enjoy your quiet, relaxing vacation on an expansive beach. Rejuvenate body and spirit at our renewed luxury spa, enjoy our championship golf courses or venture out to explore the excitement of Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Casa del Mar Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zoetry Casa Del Mar Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Casa Del Mar Golf Resort & Spa Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo