My husband and I just returned from a week at Zoetry for our honeymoon. It was fantastic!!! We paid the extra money to have a junior ocean front suite and I felt it was well worth it... being close to the main building and having the ocean right outside of our balcony was fantastic.
We stayed in Suite 1202. It was ground levle at the door but second level on the ocean side - good option for people who don't want stairs. with our MyTime package, we were eligible for a room upgrade if available. Unfortunately, the next room level up was booked while we were there. No matter, our room was wonderful. The maid service was amazing. They really do clean or check in on your room 3 times a day!! They put lovely flower petals by the sink and fresh towels as needed. Stock your mini bar with snacks and alcohol, water and juice. Bvlgari bath products stocked every day. The only negatives about the room was that the shower and the toilet are in the same area and only have a half door so it is open to the room. Also the shower sprays all over the floor outside of the shower every time so completely drenches the bath towel. Granted, they changed the towel for us twice a day. And the bed was very soft so that my back was sore....
Maid service took care of a special rose petal turn down service for us and it was beautiful.. rose petals all over and candles lit all over with a bubble bath drawn!!
The grounds on the property were impeccable. Completely manicured and spotless. There were always groundsmen working on the property. It was amazing. we played tennis 4 times while there and borrowed rackets and balls. The "grass" court was awesome!
We spent our days at the beach pool bar. G was fabulous. So kind and accomodating. Manuel and Angelica were wonderful as well! They did everything they could to make us comfortable. The pools and beach were never crowded. You never had to fight for a spot or go down early to make sure you got a chair... whatever time you showed up, there was space. The towels were soft and plush and plenty of umbrellas.
The room service was fantastic. Bottle of champagne every day and different sweet treats every day as well! Whatever you asked for, they would bring to you with a smile. Eduardo was fantastic!
The thing that most impressed me was how accomodating everyone was - if you wanted something that was not on the menu or if you wanted 2 tacos instead of 3, if you wanted something that was not on the room service menu but it was on a restaurant menu... "anything is possible here" was said to me more than once.
Both restaurants were fantastic. I do wish there was more traditiional Mexican food on the menu but I definitely enjoyed the food. The Miraflora Burrito and Shrimp Quesadilla were probably my favorite. My husband enjoyed all of the steak options. The food was so health and organic and the portion sizes were great- not sooooo huge. The calories were also printed on the menus which was a nice touch...you can make an educated decision. Francisco, Marcos and Kennedy were great at the restaurants. I loved breakfast too - fresh fruit juice to order every morning!
Maida checked us in and was lovely. So cheerful and pleasant. Everyone was so attentive and said hellp with a smile when you passed.
The spa was wonderful. Luckily we had a couples massage and another treatment included in our package. Otherwise, I would not have gotten anything done.. a 25 minute facial was $95!! The prices were 2-3 times what I am accustomed to. Packages for $500, etc. Way too expensive. But you do have access to the steam room and jacuzzi in the spa whether or not you are getting services, which is nice.
We did tip usually $5 after a whole day at the beach pool, $5 for dinner, $3 for breakfast... $1 for a drink at the bar, etc. Since we had budgeted and paid for our trip before hand, we felt fine about it. We spent a total of $150 all week. We could tell how greatly appreciated it was.
Laundry was also included which was amazing... giving dirty laundry to them and having your undies folded and clean!?! And packaged in paper for you in your room.. heaven.
Loved our trip and was treated like royalty. Highly recommend it....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the tourist corridor of Los Cabos conveniently on the beachfront, overlooking the Sea of Cortez, Casa del Mar Golf Resort and Spa, is your hacienda oasis in Los Cabos, Mexico. An intimate 50 room ocean view luxury boutique hotel where you can experience the warm Mexican hospitality and personalized service. Casa del Mar offers luxury amenities and accommodations, providing the perfect options and facilities for a relaxing escape, spectacular wedding or romantic honeymoon, a rewarding business travel experience, or a golfer's haven. The spacious rooms and suites are all entirely within a peaceful oasis of lush gardens, fountains and pools. Enjoy your quiet, relaxing vacation on an expansive beach. Rejuvenate body and spirit at our renewed luxury spa, enjoy our championship golf courses or venture out to explore the excitement of Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Casa del Mar Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zoetry Casa Del Mar Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Casa Del Mar Golf Resort & Spa Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo