“Amazing...truly!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 40 Hotels in San Jose del Cabo
Greenville, South Carolina
“Amazing...truly!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Zoetry Casa Del Mar was simply amazing. The resort itself if beautifully manicured, upscale and perfectly appointed. The food was outstanding. Our room and views were awesome. The best thing I can report on is the service. Above and beyond anything I expected. This resort is on my very short list of places to return. You will not be disappointed with this choice. I didn't want to leave!!

Room Tip: If you can swing it, choosing a room with a outside balcony sitting area was quite worth the extra e...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (200)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I recently returned from Zoetry Casa Del Mar and had the most incredible time! I returned to New York well rested and rejuvenated. The staff is incredible at this resort! We were welcomed in warmly with cold beverages as they prepared our suite and served us lunch while we waited for our room. I practiced yoga under the palapa on the beach with a non obstructed view of the ocean while watching the whales in and out of the water. This is a smaller resort which I loved. Many times we were the only people by the beach or pool. It's like we had our own private resort. The sister resort is in walking distance along the beach but there are many more people and children. We walked around the resort and sat down for a quick bite but immediately missed the quality of food and atmosphere at Zoetry. If you're looking to do activities you can find them at their sister resort Dreams however there are no outdoor activities at Zoetry. The entire staff is outstanding however the food and beverage team is over the top. They treated us very very well and I thank them for their kindness. Overall this was an incredible vacation and I will definitely plan on returning. I wish that we could have stayed even longer. I plan on looking into their other properties as well and recommending this resort to friends.

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank LisaLewis20
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

One of the best resorts I have been to and will definitely come back! The service was amazing and the resort was so clean. The food was good. Our view from our room was amazing! My husband was thrilled with everything

• Stayed January 2013
4 Thank Barbieanders
Decatur, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

My husband and I traveled to Los Cabos for our honeymoon. We knew we wanted an all-inclusive and relaxing time. Zoetry was perfect for us. It was very relaxing and the service was perfect. The resort was beautiful. I would highly recommend to anyone. We were there Sept 2011.

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Ecrweil
Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

We booked this hotel through WestJet and we wanted an all-inclusive where we didn't have to think about anything and could just relax for a week. We booked the one bedroom suite because sometimes, if one of us can't sleep, we'll get up and go into the living room to read so as not to disturb the other. But our suite doesn't have two separate rooms; there's a big hole in the wall that separates them, so it's really still like one large room. The living room is a few steps down, so that's how they're separated.
Nice balcony overlooking the pool and ocean. Beautiful view. Unfortunately, the room next to us is an adjoining one (if the door between rooms was unlocked) so we can hear everything the people next to us are saying and doing. This morning, we were treated to very loud barfing and now we're all taking part in a phone call to his family. Not the kind of togetherness I really wanted.
The food is generally good to very good, but rarely excellent. The chicken fajitas are good at lunch. Morning coffee is pretty awful, but that relies on taste, so it might be fine to others. To me, it's not strong and gets cold quickly. It tastes like it's not a fresh cup every time.
The staff has been great - cleaning ladies, waiters, front desk. Only the pool staff have been not so friendly. We've been asked if we want the hour and a half sales pitch to become a member of the President's Club here - not a time share, but something else. In return for listening, we would get a few freebies, like city or sunset tours, or discounts on car rentals. It's a polite sales pitch which I guess we'll listen to and then go on a tour (rated at $79 per person). Okay, we're not proud!...
Included in our package is a 20 minute massage each. I had mine yesterday and it was wonderful. Definitely a great sales job for buying the one hour massage (US$139, but we have coupons for $40 off, so pretty good price as 5-star hotels go).
The place is clean, pool is great with a Jacuzzi next to it and umbrellas that are right in the pool so you can be in the water and out of the sun. I think it's worth coming here - there will always be little things that get noticed since we've stayed in lots of hotels, but I'd recommend this one for sure.

Room Tip: We are in 202. Top floor and great view. Just beware of adjoining doors! Can be a bit noisy dependin...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Cantstandbadhotels
Prescott, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

My husband and I had a wonderful, relaxing vacation at the Zoetry in January 2013. Members of the staff were very nice and very helpful, the food was wonderful. I can say nothing negative about our stay there. Prior to arriving, I spoke to a very nice young man on the Zoetry staff, Pablo Rosales, and told him that I would like to teach the guests some line dancing if they were agreeable to the idea. Pablo seemed very happy to arrange this and did a wonderful job and I believe those who participated in the dancing had a wonderful time and I made some new friends. If you are looking for tranquility, friendliness and just an all around relaxing time, this is the place to go and we will go back. We felt like a member of the Zoetry family.

Again, thanks to all the staff and the Zoetry for a very nice vacation.

Sandi & Ron Derr

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank brandiderr
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

Third time in Cabo second time at Zoetry. We purchased the Las Residencias beach and golf club last year and returned to use our weeks this year and are absolutely thrilled. The service and ammenities are truly five star and the three golf courses are first class. Whales from the balcony every morning, moonlit beach dinners and fantastic surroundings to enjoy the off course time. I bought for the Golf but my wife who was unsure is now sure!

Happy as a one putt,

JLG

Room Tip: Buy one the Residences are incredible
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos
#9 of 40 in San Jose del Cabo
4.5 of 5 stars 2,270 reviews
Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort
Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Re...
#3 of 40 in San Jose del Cabo
4.5 of 5 stars 3,378 reviews
Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort
Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosew...
#1 of 40 in San Jose del Cabo
5.0 of 5 stars 866 reviews
Marquis Los Cabos
Marquis Los Cabos
#4 of 40 in San Jose del Cabo
4.5 of 5 stars 1,310 reviews

Been to Casa del Mar Golf Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!