We had the privilege of staying at the Zoetry Casa del Mar in mid-August. This was our first trip to the Los Cabos area and in spite of Tropical Depression Hector passing through and causing flooding, we still had a fabulous time. Upon entry we felt as though we were guests at someone's hacienda. Heriberto was a wonderful first impression and anticipated our every need before we could even ask. Both Maida and Gina at the front desk were equally as helpful and friendly -- what a stellar welcome! The hotel is quiet -- zen-like -- but we knew that going in. During peak season visitors may appreciate the 'quiet zone' overlooking the water. We appreciated the lack of blaring music at the pool -- something quite common at other resorts. Evenings may be too calm for some -- however, you do have the option of visiting the Dreams (partner resort) just up the beach. We tried that once for breakfast but found no need to return as the Zoetry was more than willing to prepare whatever you wanted whether it was on the menu or not. My husband enjoyed the filet mignon and grilled shrimp. I had the seafood soup which was literally piled high with a variety of fish and seafood. We also indulged in the ice creams and sorbets (made in-house) which were to die for. Our one suggestion would be to have some live music at night -- perhaps a guitar player, a trio of singers, etc. The room was comfortable and nice but not over-sized. Mostly importantly it was always clean thanks to Anna. The laundry service was a nice perk. Ocean views were spectacular -- especially the oceanfront suites but understand that you cannot swim in this area as the water is just too rough. Angelica kept us pampered poolside -- cold water didn't have to be requested as it just 'appeared'. The hotel was not busy so we were especially spoiled. The gardens and grounds were impeccably kept and even after the beach restaurant and bar were flooded from the storm, all staff seemed to pitch in and help where necessary -- Eduardo was most concerned about getting things up and running for the guests. At the risk of forgetting some names, many contributed to the fabulous service and memorable experience: Kennedy, Karim, Manuel, Jesus, Felipe/Jaime, Erik, Yulianna, etc. If you are thinking about renting a vehicle the front desk handled communication with AVIS for us and Christian was very helpful. If you are looking for some R & R and want to be pampered ... this is the place for you! Many thanks to the staff!
-Senor Gregorio (Gollote) and Senora Robyn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the tourist corridor of Los Cabos conveniently on the beachfront, overlooking the Sea of Cortez, Casa del Mar Golf Resort and Spa, is your hacienda oasis in Los Cabos, Mexico. An intimate 50 room ocean view luxury boutique hotel where you can experience the warm Mexican hospitality and personalized service. Casa del Mar offers luxury amenities and accommodations, providing the perfect options and facilities for a relaxing escape, spectacular wedding or romantic honeymoon, a rewarding business travel experience, or a golfer's haven. The spacious rooms and suites are all entirely within a peaceful oasis of lush gardens, fountains and pools. Enjoy your quiet, relaxing vacation on an expansive beach. Rejuvenate body and spirit at our renewed luxury spa, enjoy our championship golf courses or venture out to explore the excitement of Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa del Mar Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zoetry Casa Del Mar Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Casa Del Mar Golf Resort & Spa Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo