All reviewsour honeymooninfinity hot tubocean frontmain restaurantminute massagepool barmaster suiterelaxing vacationoceanfront roomfood and drinksmain poolguacamolecrashing wavesbottled waterrented a cartime shareturn down service
Reviewed September 2, 2012

This is where we spent our honeymoon, and I would go again. I have never seen a more beautifully landscaped property with gorgeous views of the water. In fact our room was ocean front and we heard the surf at night-wonderful!
The positives were the infinity pool, the gorgeous scenery, the chocolate turn down service, the bottles of champagne and tequila in our room, the wifi, and the romantic dinner. The negatives? Not many options concerning food (restaurants) and the couples massage was not one of the best.

Room Tip: Ocean front
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Shelly A
Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

My boyfriend and I just returned from Zoetry and we loved it! A little background, we travel at least 3 times a year all over. Actually we were at the other zoetry in the Dominican last summer. Let me say no hotel was as wonderful as this Zoetry. We had not one complaint and you must try the French Toast (its not on the menu but so yummy!). The grounds, food, rooms and staff all 5 star! There is only one thing that I could recommend to the hotel, and that is to have a light beer option.

Thanks for the wonderful vacation. This will be the first resort we visit for a second time :)

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Travelfriends26
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Our vacation at Zoetry was PERFECT!!
The entire Hotel Staff at the Zoetry Hotel make sure you have an Incredible visit from the moment you arrive. The delicious Organic food at each of the restaurants is just to die for and the privacy and peaceful environment offered and the Zoetry will make your getaway just perfection... We will be returning in a few months... loved it!!!

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Clau W
Reviewed August 24, 2012

My husband and I spent a week here in June 2012 to celebrate our 15yr wedding anniversary. Loved it!! Beautiful surroundings, it was quiet and not crowded at all. If I remember correctly there are only about 44 rooms there so that helps keep it peaceful.This is the perfect place for someone who is "watching" what they are eating because the menu was full of fresh fruit, veggies, fish and even fresh fruit juices in the morning. I was able to work out while I was there, the gym wasn't large but is was just right to get some cardio in and strength training. After your workout there was a picture of special tea provided for you. Check in was easy and all of the bartendars and waiters made it a point to get to know your names. The rooms were nice and spacious. I like the fact that we were allowed to go next door to the Dreams Resort if we felt the need for more of a party scene, but it was so relaxing at Zoetry we didn't feel a need to do that! The only excursion we booked there was the Lands End Tour-after the tour we were given plenty of time to shop and see sights, so it was money well spent. There were only about 5 kids there under the age of 10 who were well behaved, but if you have teenagers this probaly wouldn't be the place for them. I could go on and on but I will stop here. So if you are looking for peace, quiet, a awesome staff and good food and drinks(try the mango margrita!) this is your place!

Room Tip: First floor room was cool because we were able to walk right out to the beach.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank BinkTam
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My husband and I had the pleasure of staying at Zoetry August 2-7, 2012. I have never posted a review but felt the need too. I can't express what an amazing resort this is. Everything is 5 star. We travel 3 times a year throughout the Caribbean and Mexico and we have also lived in Mexico. We live in Florida and have also worked in the hospitality industry, on boats teaching Scuba Diving. You will never experience the level of service and quality of food at another resort. The Staff is what makes the place. Tomas, Hector, Alberto, G, Jaime, Julianna just to name a few of many. We were always greeted by name and most everyone took the time out to talk to us. The food is of an exceptional quality, everything freshly prepared. Top quality drinks including a superb Malbec. One evening the Chef prepared a speciality platter for us and some new friends we met. Each day at the pool we were immediately brought a bottle of water without asking. The grounds and rooms are immaculate. I can't thank the staff enough for making this our best vacation in years. My husband could not make it to dinner one night, maybe too much Pacifico and I felt totally at ease dining solo thanks to the atomosphere. Spa is outstanding, Karen and Gloria are fabulous Massus's. Just a suggestion for fellow travellers, even though this is an all inclusive it is important, I feel to leave gratuities for the staff, it is very much appreciated. We will definately return to Zoetry! Gracias Por Todo.

Room Tip: 2403 is in the newer block, very quite and has it's own pool for the complex. Slight obstructed view of ocean due to a palm tree. A bit of walk to the main buliding but golf cart pickup is available. Main rooms in the hotel are a bit older from what we heard but very good location and still lovely.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple