All reviewsour honeymooninfinity hot tubocean frontmain restaurantminute massagepool barmaster suiterelaxing vacationoceanfront roomfood and drinksmain poolguacamolecrashing wavesbottled waterrented a cartime shareturn down service
Reviewed August 12, 2012

My husband and I stayed at Zoetry for 4 nights in July. We had been to Cabo once before and wanted a relaxing getaway. This hotel definitely gave us that!

Service: The service is amazing. We were stunned that they included laundry service as well as international phone calls (yes you heard me correctly- they will do your laundry and you can call home without paying anything extra). The service at the pools and restaurants was top notch! We especially appreciated the staff at the Beach Club (Frankie, "G", and Angelica). Everywhere we went the staff remembered our name and our food/drinks came out so quickly!

Food: The food at this hotel is very good (particularly for an all-inclusive). They make everything healthy but it is still flavorful and delicious. At breakfast I loved the French Toast and my husband enjoyed the Eggs a la Mexicana. At lunch the guacamole and quesadillas were our favorite. The dinners were also good but we would have liked more variety in the choices. They offer a beautiful set up on the beach and there is a restaurant in the main building. The choices in food are very similar. It would be nice if they switched one of the dinner restaurants' menus (maybe more traditional Mexican food) as they are both basically steak/seafood menus. It is also a bit much that the men have to wear pants in the main restaurant. It is SO HOT in the summer here- I understand collared shirts and no flip flops but the pant requirement is kind of ridiculous. Guests also have the ability to go to Dreams (sister property) and eat there. Let me say I don't recommend that. We went once and tried to eat at the sushi restaurant but there was a 1 hour wait. We then went to the Italian restaurant, which was closed that day. The other restaurants did NOT look good. Overall Dreams looks like everything we don't like- big and mediocre (Zoetry is SO much nicer, why leave).

Location: This hotel is in the "tourist corridor" between San Lucas and San Juan. It is really the perfect place to be if you want a beautiful, peaceful vacation. The beach is stunning (although not swimmable) and you can relax at the Beach Club (where the pool is the perfect temperature) and listen to the waves. There is a swimmable beach in front of the Hilton, which is about a 10-15 minute walk. You also will not be too bothered by vendors here. There are a couple who come by but they don't hassle you.

Room: The room was nice and comfortable. I think all the rooms are ocean view (although not positive about that) and we loved our view. The bed was a little soft for us but that is probably personal preference. We had plenty of space as well.

Amenities: We used the gym and the spa. We planned to play tennis but just never got to it (was so hot we needed to time it just right). The gym was fine and we really enjoyed our massages. Each guest receives a complimentary treatment (20 min) and I went back the next day and had a full 50 min massage. It was great and relaxing.

Overall I would highly recommend this hotel. I think the only thing they could improve on is dinner options. We had a great time and it was the perfect Cabo getaway.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank lenals
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I did a lot of research and read hundreds of reviews. Zoetry Casa del Mar was rated very highly by nearly all and I can reconfirm the other's reviews. We are still here but unfortunatelly have to leave tomorrow. This has been a very special vacation for my family of seven plus our 3 month old grand daughter. This is a small boutique resort and was never crowded all week so we never wanted or waited long for anything. The staff at the hotel could not have been more welcoming from the arrival at the front door until the last meal. This all inclusive is definitely a rare find among the mass of all inclusive resorts. They said, "if you need something, just ask". Our spectacular luxury one bedroom suite, complete with full kitchen, dining room table for 8, and full washer/dryer, surprisingly did not have a TV in the large living. I asked for the hotel to move the TV to the living room so our group could watch the Olympics together. They came with a reel of cable and the tools to move the TV from the bedroom to the living room within 30 minutes. What hotel does that? The staff at Zoetry were all awesome. The 24 hour room service was amazing. The food and drink was better than we expected. We had 5 star accommodations AND an all inclusive experience. Believe all of the ratings. This is a great resort.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Kim S
Reviewed August 7, 2012

My good friend and I travelled to Cabo for the 1st time and stayed at the Zoetry. It was the best experience that I had in all of the vacations that I have taken. The service was great, the food was superb, and it just felt like I was just on a very exclusive island all to myself. With my busy and hectic schedule, I needed a place to go and relax, and this was the place. If you want to see the action, take the taxi into town. It's a bit pricey to travel into town and back, so I didn't get downtown much. When I did go, I had a blast! And, it was always relaxing to come back to the Zoetry and chill. At first I was torn with staying at Dreams (which is next door), but after visiting it, I am sooooo glad I stayed here instead. The Zoetry offers classes - nutritionist, Yoga, etc. I absolutely love it! I would recommend this hotel over and over and over again. Only one negative, because the food is prepared fresh it takes a little longer to be served. However, who is in a rush when you are on vacation! Now onto the Spa...What can I say...I LOVED IT!!!! I truly believe that it was THE BEST massage I have ever received. Those ladies know what they are doing which is why they stay booked. As soon as you book your travel, book a 1 hr massage. Thank you Zoetry for an awesome vacation!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank JSR1913
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Beautiful setting, great rooms. Great food. hugo the pool bartender is fantastic. Makes you laugh, takes great care of you. We will be going back for sure. Cabo is close by cab if you want to go into town for food, shopping, fishing, humping, or yayo. Great place to go. Just go.

Room Tip: We had ocean view. By golly it was right there.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Mike B
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Just spent 5 days in late July and are already planning to return. Truly quiet, elegant, and thoroughly relaxing. We've stayed at all-inclusives before including Dreams PV but have never had service this wonderful. Standout was Yaser who really made my wife and I feel special. Did the horse ride on the beach, day trip to the arch, and a sunset next door at Las Ventanas and recommend them all. Most defining moment was returning from the day trip to town to the paradise that is Zoetry.

• Stayed: July 2012