Barcelo Gran Faro Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$166
  • Breakfast included
Royal Solaris Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$194
$161
  • Pool
Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$362
$220
BestDay.com
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$182
$148
  • Breakfast included
Paradisus by Melia Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$551
$302
Melia.com
Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$566
$386
Bookit.com
Cabo Azul Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$180
Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$220
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Secrets Puerto Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$507
$417
Bookit.com
One&Only Palmilla(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$610
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $679/night.

All reviewsinfinity hot tubocean frontmain restaurantminute massagepool barrelaxing vacationmaster suiteoceanfront roomtennis courtsfood and drinksmain poolguacamolecrashing wavesbottled waterrented a carturn down servicedowntown cabo
Reviewed August 7, 2012

My good friend and I travelled to Cabo for the 1st time and stayed at the Zoetry. It was the best experience that I had in all of the vacations that I have taken. The service was great, the food was superb, and it just felt like I was just on a very exclusive island all to myself. With my busy and hectic schedule, I needed a place to go and relax, and this was the place. If you want to see the action, take the taxi into town. It's a bit pricey to travel into town and back, so I didn't get downtown much. When I did go, I had a blast! And, it was always relaxing to come back to the Zoetry and chill. At first I was torn with staying at Dreams (which is next door), but after visiting it, I am sooooo glad I stayed here instead. The Zoetry offers classes - nutritionist, Yoga, etc. I absolutely love it! I would recommend this hotel over and over and over again. Only one negative, because the food is prepared fresh it takes a little longer to be served. However, who is in a rush when you are on vacation! Now onto the Spa...What can I say...I LOVED IT!!!! I truly believe that it was THE BEST massage I have ever received. Those ladies know what they are doing which is why they stay booked. As soon as you book your travel, book a 1 hr massage. Thank you Zoetry for an awesome vacation!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank JSR1913
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Beautiful setting, great rooms. Great food. hugo the pool bartender is fantastic. Makes you laugh, takes great care of you. We will be going back for sure. Cabo is close by cab if you want to go into town for food, shopping, fishing, humping, or yayo. Great place to go. Just go.

Room Tip: We had ocean view. By golly it was right there.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Mike B
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Just spent 5 days in late July and are already planning to return. Truly quiet, elegant, and thoroughly relaxing. We've stayed at all-inclusives before including Dreams PV but have never had service this wonderful. Standout was Yaser who really made my wife and I feel special. Did the horse ride on the beach, day trip to the arch, and a sunset next door at Las Ventanas and recommend them all. Most defining moment was returning from the day trip to town to the paradise that is Zoetry.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank EliCash
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I was treated to a birthday surprise four-day stay at Casa Del Mar in July 2012. From the moment we arrived until we left the service and ammenties were excellent. The facilities are very clean, the staff exceptionally friendly, the food was delicious, and the pools were not crowded. We were relaxed and rejuvenated after staying there. We Zip Lined one morning and fished another morning so there are many activities in the area. We have visited several Pacific Islands and rate Cabo and Zoetry as the best. We definitely will return.

Room Tip: There can't be a bad room anywhere on the property. Absolutely wonderful!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Zoetry Casa del Mar is the best place for honeymoons. My wife and I stayed for 9 nights in a Jr Ocean Front Suite. The view and privacy was amazing. The service was top notch. If you can afford it, go for the Honeymoon Package. Its well worth it. You can see everything that comes with on their website. My wife and I well be returning soon.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple