Royal Solaris Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$194
$161
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$362
$308
  • Breakfast included
Barcelo Gran Faro Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$233
$151
  • Breakfast included
Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$499
$432
Cabo Azul Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$283
$180
Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$210
$201
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Paradisus by Melia Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$501
$302
Melia.com
The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$187
$166
  • Pool
Secrets Puerto Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$507
$417
Bookit.com
One&Only Palmilla(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$700
$610
All reviewsinfinity hot tubocean frontmain restaurantminute massagepool barrelaxing vacationmaster suiteoceanfront roomtennis courtsfood and drinksmain poolguacamolecrashing wavesbottled waterrented a carturn down servicedowntown cabo
Reviewed May 9, 2012

I stayed at Zoetry Casa del Mar from May 1 - May 6, 2012 and it was an amazing experience. I was looking for a romantic getaway and an all-inclusive that didn't have throngs of people and mass-produced, unhealthy food. Zoetry absolutely met and exceeded all expectations.

The property was gorgeous and extremely well maintained. The room was beautiful with a wonderful ocean view, very comfortable bed, great rainfall shower. I can not say enough about the staff. They not only were professional and helpful, they knew who we were and always greeted us warmly and went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed. A special shout out to Felipe at the beach-side restaurant who made my boyfriend's birthday so special.

The food was delicious and I really appreciated the nutritional information on the menus and healthy options. I fell in love with the grilled shrimp with garlic atop black creamy risotto with red cabbage. The room service was also wonderful and we had breakfast delivered to our room almost every day.

We did walk over to Dreams a couple times to check out the action over there. But it was always so nice to come back to Zoetry and the peace and tranquility it offered. I can not recommend Zoetry enough and would definitely return!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2012

Amazing Service! Quiet resort, perfect for relaxing, yet a short cab ride to town. Food for breakfast and lunch was excellent! Especially enjoyed the Tea of the Day, and fresh squeezed, all natural juices available at breakfast! Friendly staff willing to cater to your every need. Beautiful ocean view rooms. Short walk along the beach to the Hilton for those guests who want a beach that allows swimming.

Would definitely stay here again!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank MCDJMD
Reviewed April 29, 2012

We were looking for a small/boutique type all-inclusive with few children and got exactly that. There were never any crowds, we frequently had one of the pools to ourselves and there were mostly adults at this resort.
The staff was delightful, the food was delicious and the room great. I was worried I might tire of the food options with only 3 restaurants but I did not in our week stay. The fish was so fresh and the chicken fajitas for lunch on the beach were incredible.
We got a junior suite ocean front and it was perfect. Every morning we got fruit and toast delivered to our room and ate facing the ocean. One morning we saw whales! We also played tennis every day - the court (1) is great especially for a resort court - you never know.
There were minimal activities and no night time activities which you typically get at a bigger resort and this is exactly what we wanted, quiet romantic dinners and no crowds.
I hope to return again next year, and the next etc!

Room Tip: have only ever had ocean view rooms in other resorts - the ocean front was worth it!
4  Thank Kstearns
Reviewed April 28, 2012

Perfect time and all expectations were either met or exceeded. This was our third time at an all-inclusive and the best of the three. As everyone mentions no swimming in the ocean but the seats/chaises/pool and bar right on the ocean allowed us to see its beauty and hear the crashing waves all day long.

Numbers of people were down as staff said it was about 70% full for the week that we were there. With the occupany down and the time shares/shared ownership units virtually empty, this was a perfect, quiet relaxing vacation. Staff was great, Hector getting the beach pool/seaside chaise/umbrella every day and the beach side servers/staff, Eddie and Alberto. At the upper pool "G" was great and a bundle of energy every day.

Meals were terrific as we ate only one dinner in Cabo. No buffet lines and no feeling like you were rushed to finish meal so the table could be turned over. We did near one complaint about the beef and loving seafood, I had a different fish dish each night, all exceptionally done. Even in late April and 90 degree temperatures, the soups are outstanding choices. Tried three different soups, each were excellent. Perhaps if you're going to spend a full week and looking for more variety an option is a dinner or two at Dreams (heard recommendations about the Oceana and Asian restaurants at Dreams).

An absolute must is an after dark dinner at the beach side restaurant/tables. One of the best romantic dinners I've ever had with my wife. Another evening had a table of four with new friends and again an outstanding night.

Recommend the shuttle service. We used Nice Ride Cabo and they were right at the front door of the airport and our driver both ways was Oscar taking the longer, scenic, free route in to San Jose and then out the corridor and the toll road on the way back.

This definitely is a spot that we will return

Room Tip: Had a 1 bedroom suite on top floor in the main building. Ocean view, some minor obstructions due to the large palm trees but definitely worth it. Bedroom is not totally seperate is its a couple of steps above the living area with mostly an open view to provide the ocean view from the ged also.
4  Thank nwtravels_7
Reviewed April 28, 2012

This is my first review I have ever posted. I am a person who relies on the comment postings to get insight on hotels and others experiences. I know you can't always believe everything you read about some of the posts but I want to say my post is honest and true to my experience. I do not expect the unimaginable but do want good service and nice surroundings. I wanted comfort, decent room and above average service and this is exactly what I found at Zoetry. My husband and I stayed at this hotel 4/19/12-4/24/12. This was our first trip to Cabo. This hotel was amazing! The staff was even better. We had a fabulous time. The only negative thing I can say about the hotel is that we would have preferred to of had a king bed. The hotel didn't have any available until the last two days of our vacation so we opted to keep the two double beds. ALL the staff was courteous and was prompt at getting anything we needed. It is a very quiet location so if you are looking to be in the center of the action this isn't the place for you. My husband and I went to relax and get away from our busy everyday lives. We made a couple trips into Cabo San Lucas to see sights. The grounds are beautiful. I can't say enough about how great the staff was. This really makes the difference on a great or bad vacation. The room itself was your typical beach area hotel room. It wasn't perfect but had very comfortable bed, nice shower and when we had room service it was always good. I don't mean this in a negative way just that you have to consider when you stay at a hotel that is right on the beach you have the atmosphere, sand and temperature that add age to your hotel.

We ate at the resturaunts daily, everything we ordered was very good. If your accustomed to eating only fried foods, this would not appeal to you. The resturaunts offered several options of fish, chicken, beef and shrimp dishes, great ceaser salad and selection of deserts. We did the all-inclusive which was a fantastic option for us. Being able to have meals and beverages (including alcoholic beverages) without wondering how much you were spending everyday was a plus.

The only negative thing I have to say about our trip to cabo would be the timeshare presentations. Unless you are absolutely interested in purchasing a timeshare DO NOT get sucked into the offer of listening to the timeshare presentation for free gifts (such as free dinner cruise, spa or anything else offered). We got attacked with this when we arrived at the airport. We went through the presentation at another hotel and it was absolutely dreadful. They did not want to take no for an answer!!! They were very pushy and turned a 90 min presentation into three hours. Like I said if you are not willing to purchase a timeshare at the time of the presentation DO NOT do it.

I do recommend doing the dinner cruise, my husband and I decided this was one of the things we wanted to do because it gave you access to see many things. We did the Cabarey Margaritta dinner cruise. It was terrific, had appetizers and drinks included as well as live band was playing on top deck.

Overall I would definately recommend this place to anyone. If you are looking for something that is quiet, lay on beach or poolside everyday where staff services your every need, have drinks and lunch at beach or pool locations, have great dinners or have the option to commute 15 minutes for shopping, bars or other adventures then this is your place. I would also recommend if you choose to stay here when dining ask for things you don't see on the menu that you may want. They did have options that were not necessarily listed on the menus and as far as room service, the menu is devided out by breakfast, lunch, dinner and late hours but they brought us anything we asked for at anytime of day. It was great!!!! My husband and I both had a complimentary 20 min spa visit and my regret was even though the spa was a little pricey that I didn't splurge on a spa treatment. If you don't mind spending the money I would do this service.

2  Thank Mary S