My boyfriend and I have just returned from 5 amazing days at Casa Natalia. Following the recommendation of my sister, we discovered a hidden gem in the heart of historic San Jose del Cabo. From the warm and attentive staff (thank you Majeli and Eduardo!) to the personal attention from the hotel's lovely owners Natalie and Loic, it is a hotel that defines sophistication, charm and romance with attention to detail in every architectural aspect...color, form and interesting pieces of art. The hotel restaurant, Mi Cucina, has a delicious and diverse menu in an enchanted outdoor setting. One evening we enjoyed live music in the outdoor bar that serves delicious cocktails such as cucumber Martinis and jalapeño margaritas. Our room was clean and beautifully decorated with a comfortable bed and sitting room. Each morning we were served a delicious full breakfast on our own private patio! Steps away from the historic district of San Jose, one finds impressive art galleries, a beautiful cathedral, and shops where you can sip tequila and purchase local wares. Casa Natalia a very special place that we will return to again and again...it embodies the beauty and warmth of the mexican culture. Such a welcome change from large all -inclusive type hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Natalia is an intimate 18 room European-style boutique hotel located in the historic village of San Jose del Cabo in Baja California Sur since 1999. Nestled in the art district of San Jose del Cabo, Casa Natalia is right in the midst of Spanish Colonial buildings, quaint shops, romantic restaurants and a lush nature preserve estuary. The grounds are an oasis of 39 full-grown palm trees and tropical bougainvilles. The outdoor palapa lounge indulges guests with views of the hotel's cascading waterfalls, heated swimming pool and open flame braziers. Here, you can meet the owners and staff of this gem of leisure, luxury and romance. We are proud of our working family, and enthusiastic to meet with you at our 'Casa'. Casa Natalia is renowned for its personalized service and attention to details, as well as for its innovative cuisine served at Mi Cocina Restaurant and Baja Oyster Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Natalia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Natalia Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Casa Natalia Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo